Oral-b Oral B Pro-Health All In One Toothbrush - 1 Count uploaded by Julia V.

BY ORAL-B #9 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! Oral-b pro-health toothbrush with cross action bristles has superior plaque removal* it removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque* *vs. A manual toothbrush *one time brushing studies cross action bristles: are angled in opposing directions to lift out and sweep away plaque. Power tip bristles: extra long bristles to help clean hard-to-reach places. Indicator bristles: blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. see more...

Buy on Target
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Ive been using the Oral B Pro-Health All in one toothbrush for several years now. Its the only tooth brush I will buy! Its soft and feels good on my sensitive gums and teeth, It gets all out of plaque off of my teeth and out from between the cracks and it has a tongue scrubber attached to the back too, so my entire mouth gets cleaned with just one tool.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
Picking a toothbrush is never easy, but this brand made it much easier! I absolutely love this brand! It's easy on the gums but gives you a deep clean. Definitely one of the top toothbrushes I've ever used! Highly recommend.
Kylie B.
Terre Haute
Oral-B Pro-Health Base Toothbrush - Medium best brand all around for oral health! Use twice daily and repurchase often. My favorite toothbrush by far. Will continue to repurchase. Extremely satisfied and recommend !
Shelbie H.
Odenville
I have this tooth brush right now and it has worked great for me! I have enjoyed using it and it works great for me. The color of the brush are great and the size is great.
Danielle B.
I would have to say that this toothbrush is ok. I have had more expensive brushes that I like better. This is one product that you really see a quality diffence when the price is just a few dollars more. I would suggest a better quality brush that is more comfortable.
Elizabeth W.
The first time I used this toothbrush I was sleeping over at a friend's house in high school. She gave me this toothbrush to use, and I've literally repurchased it countless times since. It's all I use. The bristles are soft and the brush is wide enough that it covers both sides of your tooth at once.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
This toothbrush been around for many many years I have use this toothbrush before works I get the other does have a different bristles that we can reach into different spaces where he can't reach I would repurchase this again.
Jeannie G.
Bear Creek, NC
I like the oral b pro-health all in one manual toothbrush. I prefer a manual toothbrush over electric or battery powered because they vibrate too much in my mouth and the sensation really bothers me. I find everything I need in a toothbrush with the oral B pro-health all in one manual toothbrush.
Amanda M.
Sherman, TX
Great value! I love to keep these on hand for guests who forget their toothbrush. I got it at WalMart and it was relatively cheap. This is a good consistent safe toothbrush. I wouldn't say it's top of the line, but definitely great for traveling or if you've forgotten yours.
Daisy L.
I really like the bristles on this brush because they aren't super flimsy or rock hard. I use it daily after every meal. The head is not huge like other toothbrushes I've encountered, those are annoying on my molars. So go get one because these are bomb!