Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
#25 in Toothbrushes
Find oral care products at Target.com! Oral-b pro-health toothbrush with cross action bristles has superior plaque removal* it removes up to 90% of hard-to-reach plaque* *vs. A manual toothbrush *one time brushing studies cross action bristles: are angled in opposing directions to lift out and sweep away plaque. Power tip bristles: extra long bristles to help clean hard-to-reach places. Indicator bristles: blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
I tried the CrossAction toothbrush and wasn't too impressed. The head of the toothbrush was too big for my mouth making it hard to brush my back teeth and making it feel awkward to brush my front teeth. When I was finally done, it did get all the food particles out and my teeth felt smooth and clean. Also I felt that the bristles were a little bit too soft for my taste. It just wasn' t for me.
Marilyn B.
Marilyn B.
New Braunfels, TX
I like the way this toothbrush feels in my mouth and how well it gets food particles out between my teeth. I floss every day after brushing, but I noticed after buying this toothbrush that my flossing was getting out less food particles than before, so I knew it had to be the change in toothbrushes. I like the size of the head and the angle of the brush to the handle. A great product!
Javier C.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
After reading the reviews I decided to give this toothbrush a try. I am happy I did. After using this toothbrush I threw the other toothbrushes in the trash. The Oral Pre-Health All-in-One 40 Soft Toothbrush really does a excellent job cleaning my teeth. The bristles are soft and feel good on my teeth. This is the only toothbrush I will use for now on. My girlfriend love it too!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Mount Morris, MI
My favorite toothbrush thus far. It has the perfect size head, the bristles feel fantastic on my teeth and gums. I feel like I just left the dentist after brushing my teeth. And every dentist I've ever been treated by recommends and give me an Oral B toothbrush. So, if it's good enough for my dentist it's definitely good enough for me.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Great tooth brush, I believe I currently have mine in the "Extra Soft" or "Soft" version as suggested by my dentist. This tooth brush is gentle on my teeth and gums while still providing me with a whole mouth clean sort of feel. When I purchase toothbrushes on my own, I usually stick with Oral B!
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:44 p.m.
Review for: Oral B Pro-Health All In One Toothbrush - 1 Count
I got this toothbrush form the dentist and it gets the job done. The tongue cleaner on the back of the head is probably why I like it the best. It is soft and easy on my gums (they are sensitive so they bleed easily). I definitely recommend this brush to other because it works great!
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.
Boise, ID
A great toothbrush that gets the job done! My mouth feels clean after using it. And the bristles are the perfect feeling. Not too hard and not too soft. They don't hurt my mouth, yet they feel like they get everywhere between my teeth. Overall, a good toothbrush that I'd use again.
Alana J.
Alana J.
Iowa City, IA
My dentist keeps giving me these and I think they are okay. They bristles are too soft and fall out. They are only good for the first few brushes and then after they you will want a new one. Definitely not mys favorite brush out there it isn't terrible for a free brush though.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Sept. 20, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Oral B Pro-Health All In One Toothbrush - 1 Count
A great toothbrush. The bristles are soft on my teeth and gums yet strong enough to get the plaque off. It met my expectations. I am a repeat user now. It is also great because it is super dependable and last a long time. A toothbrush that I will recommend to others.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
It's overall a good quality toothbrush. It lasts a long while and cleans easily. I have used this toothbrush several times. I usually get it at Walmart and it's really affordable. My only complaint is sometimes the bristles flare out and don't brush evenly.