BY ORAL-B

lujing h.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
Smooth and easy to use. I don't use a floss with scents. It doesn't feel harsh to my teeth or my gum, and it glides in easily and cleans my teeth nicely. I use it after meals on a daily basis. It's a reliable product and I would recommend this to my family. I want to try them in mint flavors in the future.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
This is the floss I receive from the dentist, so is it fair to say it's "dentist approved?" There aren't many variables to impart dental floss, but this works just fine for me. The waxed kind pass more easily between my teeth and it doesn't break.
Dallas B.
Dallas B.
Chillicothe
There's not really much to say about floss... it gets stuff out of your teeth and doesn't break. So I guess that's a bonus. There's no flavor. It just does it's job like it's suppose to.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Dardanelle, AR
Works perfectly without putting a gross taste in my mouth. It lasts for a very long time.
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I being a dentist love this stuff for my self. I'm giving this 2 stars because of the reason that a lot of people including my patients friends and family don't know how to use it, these are hard to use in comparison of floss sticks for normal people this suitable for clinical purposes only ! Would not recommend this to anyone because they hurt their gums and use this stuff in a wrong way!
Shelbi H.
Shelbi H.
Love this floss- doesn't feel sharp or cutting but gets everything clean! I feel like the packaging could be a little better designed for breaking the gloss off, but overall I'm satisfied and use this daily.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Great to use if you have braces in my case. It doesn't break easy as other brands do. They also have mint flavored floss for a more refreshing and clean feeling. I repurchase often and anyone can use it.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Sanford, FL
This is easy to grip and wide so it feels great between your teeth. I don't have alternatives. Bought at dollar store. Leaves mouth feeling minty and teeth clean. Very satisfied overall.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.
Attica, NY
I've used this brand of floss since I was little. I always keep a pack in my car, purse and travel bag
Sara K.
Sara K.
His works well with my teeth since they are very close together. I have used this brand for years.