BY ORAL-B

Chenice M.
I am not picky with my toothbrushes, I only require one thing and that is that they have a tongue scraper. This tooth brush is easily comparable to Colgate toothbrushes and it works well. I would buy it again once it is time to change.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I love getting more than one tooth brush so there's enough in case someone comes over and needs one or if I need a new one. There pretty good toothbrushes, I love them overall. I'd recommend these toothbrushes
Alexis T.
San Angelo, TX
I love these tooth brushes. Not only are they affordable but they get the job done. I prefer the medium because I feel like I get a better clean, but my son uses the soft and he says that they feel amazing as well.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oral-B had been a brand I've used since I was little kid. This brand is extremely effective and since I have no cavities, the proof is louder than words. I buy these at Kroger's and use them at least twice a day. The indicators in the bristles are nice in that they lose their color reminding you that it's time for a new toothbrush. They are inexpensive and are worth the investment as hopefully, you will have your teeth for the rest of your life.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothbrush is not very special or different in terms of its cleaning ability but it does have an indicator that tells you when to change your toothbrush- this is helpful to me as a busy mom because I sometimes can't remember where I left the car keys let alone when I last replaced the toothbrushes. If you are busy like me, you'll appreciate the little reminded.
Abigail S.
Paramount, CA
I like to buy this pack because it comes with 6 toothbrushes and they last forever. The brush is very soft and the handle is sturdy. I also like that they come in different colors and they get the job done for a very good price. I gave one to my 6 year-old cousin once and he liked it because it wasn't too hard like other adult toothbrushes.
Alaina G.
Evans, GA
This toothbrush set will last you for SO long. Honestly if you buy these, you won't have to make a trip to the store for at least 6 months. They're great to keep on hand if you have any guests stay at your house who may have forgotten their toothbrush. It's never a bad idea to have a backup!
Stevie E.
Baltimore , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually really like these toothbrushes. They're not only inexpensive but they work very well. I always recommend this brand because all of their toothbrushes work great. You can find them at any local drugstores and I will absolutely continue to buy this product.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Well, I am a happy camper once again. Though these are not the same as the older design of an Oral-B 40 Medium, which I loved and my dentist use to hand me as I left his office, they are less wide than they use to be. But, what I do like in this design is the firmness of the bristles. They really give my gums a good stimulus when I brush. Unlike the newer toothbrushes.
Bridget R.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a really BIG family so this pack is very useful especially with 2 girls .. I buy this pack every 6 months change brushes every 4 I bought these at target for a good price I love how clean they make my teeth feel doesn't leave and residue gets the job done