Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
Oral-B Glide Multi-Protection floss slides up to 50-percent more easily in tight spaces. Micro-textured floss protects against gingivitis, cavities, bad breath, surface stains between teeth, and plaque. Brand: Oral B Size: Six (6) per package Quantity: Four (4) packages We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.
Photo (1)
Brian M.
Brian M.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this product. Definitely a whole lot easier on the gums. I'm a big time fan of flossing and when I floss, I can be a bit rough. With this floss I don't have to worry about cutting my gums as easy as it was with other traditional floss. It could be a couple of bucks extra but well worth it! Definitely glides through your gums especially when you got no gaps and it's all right 🤓
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
To me floss is floss. The only thing I require is that it is strong and does not fray and does not have an unpleasant taste. This meets my criteria. I purchased this for us at a good price at Walmart and have them in every bathroom and use them when needed. I highly recommend.
Minnie T.
Minnie T.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought these at Costco, they glide so easily and don't hurt my gums like some other rougher flosses from other brands. I use it daily once in the morning and once at night. Definitely a repeat user and I'd recommend it to other people!
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Great for travel, whether overnight or just to keep in your purse. There's not a whole lot of floss per roll, but there are 6 per pack. I use it fairly frequently. Can be bought at any drug store, Walmart, target, etc.
Danellie N.
Danellie N.
Henderson, KY
Nov. 27, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Oral B Glide Pro-Health 6-count Multi-Protection Floss (Pack of 4)
I prefer this floss over any. It's not so thick that it hurts to get between your teeth, but not so thin that it breaks between every tooth. Also does a good job with permanent dental hardware. Gets the gross out 😬
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Redwood City, CA
This is really great to use! Ive used this over and over various times , I recommend this to anyone that wants to use it , pros : is not nasty, easily to use , minty , pros : none , i was very satisfied!
Erma B.
Erma B.
Brentwood, MD
This floss works very well in getting rid of the gunk that get stuck in between teeth. Flossing is important to maintain oral health and it is very useful to me. It also doesn't break very easily either.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
I have sensitive gums and fingers and I often hold my floss too tightly to try and reach the spaces in my mouth but this floss is very easy and comfortable to use while not being overly expensive IMO.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
This is my favorite floss!! It's so easy to use. I love the mint flavor. It helps keep my gums clean and free of unwanted food particles. I'll definitely keep repurchasing this floss.
Bria N.
Bria N.
I love these oral-b floss the mint flavor is amazing after brushing your teeth or eating it just give off a great mint kissable taste.
Brussels, Belgium