Oral-b Oral B Glide Pro-Health 6-count Multi-Protection Floss (Pack of 4) uploaded by Andelyn S.

BY ORAL-B #2 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Multi-Protection floss slides up to 50-percent more easily in tight spaces. Micro-textured floss protects against gingivitis, cavities, bad breath, surface stains between teeth, and plaque. Brand: Oral B Size: Six (6) per package Quantity: Four (4) packages We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they quite strong? I had one of those that just broke :/2 Answers
  • Are they quite strong? I had one of those that just broke :/1 Answers
Amanda F.
Tampa
LOVE THIS FLOSS. I don't know if you can really LOVE. a floss but I truly do think this floss is the best. It slides in between my teeth and is somehow thick enough to get all the junk out but smooth that it's not a struggle while flossing. I've never had to floss a part twice with this floss. I also enjoy the mint flavor. I buy the 6 pack and it goes pretty fast. I know they sell them at Sam's Club and I usually pick them up there. I recently ran out of floss and had to use another brand and just couldn't take it. I was too spoiled with this one!
Christina M.
Torrance, CA
This is my go-to floss. I floss everyday and am picky when it comes to the type of floss I use. This one tastes great, does not snap easily, does not hurt my gums and glides in between my teeth so easily. I will continue to purchase this one.
Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
Love this floss! It isn’t waxed so it doesn’t get stuck in my teeth or leave bits in my teeth. I love the subtle mint flavor. This works great for my permanent retainer! This is the one floss that can fit through the small spaces and fits between my teeth so that I can get everything clean.
Reyna v.
I like this pack, because I have floss everywhere bathroom, kitchen, backpack, at works, etc. Any possible place, I probably have a pack. I like this brand, having a crown the dentist recommended a floss that would easily glide in between, and this brand was the best, others had floss that was very think and would cut the gums but this is gentle your gums while doing it’s job.
👑Cassandra G.
Rome City
I use this product every day so you know it has to be good. I have a fresh feeling unlike other alternative brands. I knew it was the floss for me after the first use. It does the job and taste good. I hate when a floss doesn’t taste good. Definitely a good product.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I had braces a couple years ago and we’re Mary Tina religiously so I don’t have a lot of space in between my teeth using regular boss is hard because typically too thick. I love this brand because it’s flat and it’s easy to floss without shoving and hurting my gums
Liz S.
Lexington, KY
This is the best floss I have used! My teeth are very tight and there is little space in between. I have trouble getting some floss between my teeth without it getting all torn up. This floss is super durable and doesn’t get all torn up! I will always use this.
Kyra M.
I love this floss as it gives me a minty refresh after using it. The use is easy and simple. The floss it’s self is thin so it gets in between your teeth really well than other flosses I have used. I will definitely buy again and recommend this product.
Rachael K.
I am one of those weird people who enjoy flossing. I feel like it helps keep my teeth extra clean. I love that this is a pack of four because I can keep a container in each of my cars. Plus has some on the bathrooms. It’s a great easy to use floss.
Cynthia M.
I've tried many flushes out there and the only one that I felt like I really liked was this Oral B floss. Especially with the pack of 6 it's very convenient cuz as soon as I run out I don't have to run back to the store 2 buy more I have it there.
Shana S.