Oral-b Oral B Glide Pro-Health 6-count Multi-Protection Floss (Pack of 4) uploaded by Andelyn S.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Glide Multi-Protection floss slides up to 50-percent more easily in tight spaces. Micro-textured floss protects against gingivitis, cavities, bad breath, surface stains between teeth, and plaque. Brand: Oral B Size: Six (6) per package Quantity: Four (4) packages We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Are they quite strong? I had one of those that just broke :/2 Answers
  • Are they quite strong? I had one of those that just broke :/1 Answers
Stephanie s.
Oral B has the absolute best floss hands down. I've used other products and they didn't seem to clean my teeth as well as oral B. The other products were too waxy or the strings would get stuck between my teeth, but not Oral B. It is a little more expensive than the other brands, but hey if you want something good you spend a little more right? It's also recommended by dentists! I'd listen to the professionals and try this product out!Oral-b Oral B Glide Pro-Health 6-count Multi-Protection Floss (Pack of 4)
Julie S.
Knoxville
I feel kind of silly reviewing dental floss...really, how different is it from brand to brand? BUT here I am , reviewing dental floss lol. I can tell you this, I have tried many different brands of floss and many of them were thick, sticky, and hard to use. This really does glide between your teeth easily and works great. I highly recommend it.
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
If you use regular floss, after trying this you will never go back. This floss is sleek, gets between teeth a lot faster saving you time and helping with comfort. For sure recommending this floss if you have not tried it!Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss
Cody H.
Mcalester, OK
I love this product. It is smooth between my teen and doesn't make them feel gritty. It gets everything out from in between my teeth. The thread sometimes gets thin and starts to tear but it doesn't affect the product from doing the job.
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
Oral-B floss is always my go to! It works very well and glides perfect through my pearly whites! It is always meeting my expectations. Other flosses can sometimes be to rough or get stuck between my teeth! This never happens with Oral-b.
Leslie C.
Ceres , CA
These are very convenient I love to Cary one in my purse, it’s not bulky like other products this is my to go to floss. It’s super easy and effective for clean gums definitely will keep buying it over and over again!
Makayla D.
Hampton
This product is the worse,I hate it so much. The cons is that the floss is not minty enough. I don't use this product anymore. This is the worst product I've ever tried. I will not buy this product ever again.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
This tooth floss is amazing I always get the value packs at Costco love that it doesn't rip I use it every day great quality and value not pricey at all totally recommend it my kids and I love this brand
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
This floss does what it is supposed to do, and I don’t find it unpleasant to use. Flossing is never fun, but at least this floss doesn’t hurt the gums or leave a weird feeling on your teeth.
Chelsea K.
Canton, Mi
This floss has a different feeling than most. It does not feel sticky, and slides very easily through your teeth! This type of floss tends to make me bleed less from the gums. I am satisfied and will continue asking my dentist for this kind
Shana S.