Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
Oral B Dual Clean Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head-6 ct

Oral-B Oral B Dual Clean Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head-6 ct

by Oral-B

Specially designed for Dual Action Cleaning. Both brush heads move for twice the cleaning action vs. a regular manual toothbrush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Oral B Dual Clean Replacement Electric Toothbrush Head-6 ct!
Kansas City, MO
Easy to replace the head of my old toothbrush head. Very simple and easy to use. Leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean.
Love this toothbrush never go back to manually brush. I picked it up to try electric toothbrush and I got addicted to it. It's doing the work for me, at least I feel good now when I skip dentist cleaning visit 😁😜
Orangevale, CA
This tooth brush is very soft and the bristles really get the food or of your teeth. My dentist recommend this tooth brush to me because I always had food in my teeth. I would recommend this tooth brush to people with who always have food in between their teeth. They are not very expensive either. You cam get these at a drugstore.
Apple Valley, CA
I love my oral b electric tooth brush and it's does the job my teeth are nice and white because of my tooth brush.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Oral-B is a brand my dentist has always recommended. I tried the dual clean replacement heads and found them to be just above average. A little hard to reach the back teeth if you don't have a wide mouth opening.
Been using the toothbrush heads forever! Makes my teeth clean and ready for dentist appointments! Never having really use my arm to brush. Very effective!
I really love the floss bristles. My bf got an electric toothbrush and it got rid of all the built up plaque he had from using manual brushes. Love love love. Absolutely recommend.
Odon, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually enjoy brushing my teeth now! The Oral-B Dual Clean Electric Toothbrush leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed without breaking the bank! The replacement heads are something I always keep on hand.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These brush heads are my favorite! With all the different options, I find these clean better. Upside... you can usually find coupons for the heads!
Aurora, CO
You will never go back to your old tooth brush because this one cleans so well I love it so much you should invest your money into it you will love it

Looking for your answer?