BY ORAL-B

Specially designed for Dual Action Cleaning. Both brush heads move for twice the cleaning action vs. a regular manual toothbrush. see more...

Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Girard
I cannot remember which one it was I purchased. It was around the holidays and was a great offer. However my son needed a better system so I gave it to him, it is rechargeable with 4 or 5 heads and I notice when he uses this over his manual his teeth have much less tartar visible and they look more polished. I would definitely encourage anyone to invest in one of these systems, the money they save you in dental bills will more than make up for the initial investment.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these replacements. There is occasions where my mouth us irradiated and I will have to switch to the smaller head for awhile. These heads are fairly large and produce a lot of movement of the teeth and gums, which is why they sometimes bug places in my mouth. However, I continue to buy them because I can feel the serious clean that I get after using them, so I just have to pay attention the what is going on in my mouth at the time I put on a new head.
Judy B.
Judy B.
San Jose, CA
Is there anything better than a new toothbrush head?
Yes, yes there is, lots and lots of things, but toothbrush heads are pretty darn nice anyway.I have a Oral-B Braun rechargeable toothbrush. It's probably a Vitality but there's no markings ANYWHERE that tells me what it is. It came with the Deep Sweep head and it's ok, but I prefer these. Happily, they worked just great and today my mouth is happy. I haven't even cursed today.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Worth the cost. Sonic vibrations power off debris and plaque and this brush head unlike others is a full head instead of just a circle. I love this about it. You can use it without power or with! And as well with replacement heads you can share in the family one base with individual heads to save money!
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a great product. Works perfectly well, gives the feel of dentist. Would recommend it to my friends. I think Electric toothbrushes are the best. And the best part is that you can use it without power or with. Worth the cost!! It does the spinning you usually do but you do it also to help enhance it.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Espanola, NM
I have been using this product for over 10 years and I love, love it. I recorder my replacements on Amazon subscriptions. Cant beat the price. Yes very effective and worth the price. No complaints, very satisfied for over 10 years. Will continue to use!
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
Love these toothbrush heads. I prefer to use my electric toothbrush all the time and miss it when I'm away on vacation. These toothbrush heads are very effective, not too hard on my gums or teeth. My mouth always feels clean and fresh after using them.
James L.
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
These happen to also fit both my Interplak unit, as well as an Oral-B AA battery driven unit, so I get 2 for 1 use out of these refills. The heads are compact and with really soft bristles, they do reach every niche and aren't tough on gums or enamel.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
This buy was because I had to replace the brush heads sooner than expected. The system was pricey and the brush heads don't last. I felt that while they did last, they did a good job but only after 6 months needed replacing. I would not recommend.
Marvin G.
Marvin G.
Covina, CA
Probably one of my favorite replacement heads for this electric toothbrush. I feel like it helps clean my teeth a little better than other replacement heads. Using this 2 times a day everyday I would definitely recommend it to anyone.