Oral-b ORAL B 6CT Indicator Toothbrush uploaded by Kaitlyn M.Oral-b ORAL B 6CT Indicator Toothbrush uploaded by Caroline S.

BY ORAL-B

Oral b 6ct indicator toothbrush see more...

Roxanne V.
Calexico
I love the family pact since it’s cheaper than buying them individually. I bought mine at Walmart for about 7 dollars.
I love this brand because they last a while and they are soft and don’t hurt tie gums. Would buy again and keep buying.
Kimberly N.
Nice toothbrushes the different colors make it easier to distinguish who gets what in the family. Great price for a bulk pack. Sometimes get two packs because of such a big family. Will continue to buy again.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
I bought these because they were on sale abs needed a new tooth brush. I like these because they work and do the job. I think these are better compared to electric ones.
Beauty R.
Perfect cheap toothbrush to keep around for emergencies or when your electronic toothbrush isn’t charged or your just to lazy to charge it lol. Theses are the best non vibrating toothbrushes I’ve ever tried they keep from wanting to charge up my toothbrush because they work so well.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Typically this is what the kids get at the dentist. So I buy they during the half way point on dental check ups. Seem to work great, as long as the kids use them. Pros ... Nice clean teeth, and no cavities. Very satisfied with the product. Of course I will buy more.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
I have a family of 6 and I switch our brushes out every 3 months. This keeps our teeth clean and is a great value for a purchase. It’s only comes in soft is my only complaint. I like a medium brush head. You can find this at Samsclub.
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I like these because they are cheap and you get 6 of them. Keeps you from having to buy another toothbrush for a while. If you’re a college kid that’s tight on money like me, this is the way to go when toothbrush shopping
Raimi L.
6508 shaftsbury dr knoxville tn
I don’t like these toothbrushes. I feel like my mouth is still dirty after using it. I have to use my electric after using the manual which is a waste of time but sometimes I don’t have the time to use my electric.
Taylor S.
Platteville , WI
Very good at getting in very little crevice while I brush. My mouth feels very clean after using this product. I have used this product many times and it always works great. Definitely satisfied overall
Krystle G.
Austin, TX
I buy this pack often to keep around for guests who may have left their toothbrush at home. I think they are perfect to keep in the guest restroom and are reasonably priced.