Oral-B Oral B 3D White Vivid Soft Toothbrush - 1 Count uploaded by Tania B.Oral-B Oral B 3D White Vivid Soft Toothbrush - 1 Count uploaded by Alyssa K.Oral-B Oral B 3D White Vivid Soft Toothbrush - 1 Count uploaded by Valentina C.

BY ORAL-B #65 in Toothbrushes

"remove surface stains with every brushing. polish your way to a whiter smile every morning with the oral-b 3-D white vivid toothbrush. Uniquely designed with polishing cups that surround each tooth to clean deep, the 3-D white vivid toothbrush also has a power tip brush head to get into the tight spaces of your teeth while still being gentle enough on your enamel. Using the indicator bristles, you can ensure you are using your vivid toothbrush to its maximum effectiveness, while getting a whiter smile. Unique polishing-cup design holds toothpaste to clean and whiten teeth. Power tip brush head cleans hard-to-reach places. Indicator... see more...

Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I think that for what you get from Oral-B, you can find something at a better value that does exactly what is necessary for clean teeth. I don't need all the gimmicky things that are offered on most Oral-B toothbrushes. I guess I'm a toothbrush minimalist.
Erika G.
Long Beach, CA
I feel that this toothbrush cleans my teeth very well. It doesn't hurt to scrub my teeth either. Not too big and gets in to all the hard to reach places. My go-to toothbrush for sure.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Oral-B is a favorite brand of mine but this toothbrush was disappointing. I bought this at Riteaid and was originally impressed by its 3D whitening claim. I used it everyday, twice a day, but did not see an change in the whiteness of my teeth. It is a good toothbrush for regular cleaning but does not live up to its name.
Rachel R.
The bristles on this brush are a little too soft for my liking. If you have sensitive gums, I would definitely recommend this product to you! Even though it is a bit on the softer side, I have still been using this toothbrush for over 4 weeks! It is a durable and solid brush, no bristles have fallen out and even though it isn't as abrasive as I would prefer, the great quality has prevented me from going out and seeking a different brush!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Very good tooth brush! I have used this brand,style for a while now!! You can find this style almost always in every store- the pricing is always worth it and affordable!! They have all the different kinds for different people!! Sensitive soft medium and hard!! I use a soft tooth bush so the bristles don't hurt my gums and they were perfect--
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
This toothbrush cleans every nook and cranny. I love that I can purchase these at an affordable price while doing my weekly Krogering! I will definitely be repurchasing. Oral B toothbrushes are a family favorite. Other brands fail in comparison.
Kaleigh K.
Oxford, PA
This toothbrush is both effective and aesthetically pleasing. I use it every day, as one does when they brush their teeth. It isn't too rough or too soft. I like the handle and how easy it is to grip.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I really like this toothbrush. The bristles are cross crossed, so they really get down in between my teeth. There are also these soft bristles that massage your gums while you are brushing. While this toothbrush is full of bristles, it is soft enough to not make your teeth bleed!
Claudia P.
Birmingham, MI
I usually always turn to Oral B toothbrushes when I'm in need of a new brush. They last a decent amount of time and really get plaque and debris out of your teeth. This 3D white does a great job and leaving my teeth shiny and smooth.
Yareydi V.
Love my oral b toothbrush! The bristles are not too harsh on my gums nor is it too sensitive and I love the fact that it's hard enough to keep my teeth clean but gentle enough to keep my guys from bleeding !