Oral-B Kid's Sanrio Hello Kitty Manual Toothbrush Carded Pack uploaded by Alexis P.

BY ORAL-B

With Hello Kitty on the handle, this Kid's Oral-B Toothbrush is fun for kids, and effective for a mom-approved clean. Its soft bristles are designed to gently clean small teeth while fighting plaque and cavities. Plus, the handle provides easy handling for little hands, so your child can learn to love to brush. see more...

LaRita T.
My kids really enjoy the decorations on the toothbrush. As a mom I like the fact that the brushes do what they are intended for. The brush fits nice in their smaller hands. It isn't a tug at war to get them to brush. I have found that some of the other brands of kids toothbrushes don't compare to the feel of the brushes. I hate when they are brushing and little pieces of the brushes comes out. Not something me or my kids should have to deal with.
Brittany B.
I have bought this same toothbrush time and time again for my daughter. It holds up well. The characters don't wear off easily. The bristles stay in shape. Overall it's a good toothbrush and stands up to little mouths that like to chew.
Lisa R.
I've gotten this brush for my daughter multiple times. Largely because it's the only hello kitty brush I can find but it is a brush that has also never let me down. The size is perfect for my daughters mouth and she delights in the hello kitty pic on it.
Heather b.
Hello kitty is one of my daughter's favorite things...when i brought this home for her she was so excited she wanted to brush her teeth right way...i was one proud momma...
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Who doesnt love Hello Kitty?! Obviously the greatest toothbrush to ever exist! This toothbrush is not only effective in keeping clean teeth. But it makes you look cute as a kitty while you brush! What could be greater?!
marie t.
Cibolo, texas
My daughter is a big fan of hello kitty and I'm a big fan of anything that gets her to brush her teeth. Great handle that makes holding onto it with little hands perfect.
Samantha O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
My daughter loved this brush! I've purchased just about every 'kids' toothbrush on the market just trying to get her to brush her teeth. Nothing worked until I bought this brush!
Monica B.
I have to admit I am a adult but I love hello kitty so I use this everyday, I love this toothbrush it is not too large for my mouth or to small. It works perfectly I love it ❤
Erica C.
I've purchased this toothbrush for one if my daughters & honestly I don't think the brand would even matter, they are just excited to brush their teeth with a toothbrush that has a character they like on it. This brush did work very well & made the brushing routine more enjoyable for the kids. The bristles can tend to get a little crazy after a while but that's happened with almost every toothbrush my kids have used.
Tobia E.
Clarkrange, TN
When I took care of my two youngest sisters I always went for this toothbrush. The shape made it easier for them to grip and use on their own. The size was perfect for them to fit in their mouths. The brussels where gentle but still got the job done. Of course the girls loved the design. And the best part was the shape/size still made it easy for me to use to finish the job for them.