Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral-B

by Oral-B

Makes brushing fun by featuring Disney Frozen characters. Use with Crest Kid's Toothpastes featuring Disney Frozen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Kids Electric Toothbrush Featuring Disney’s Frozen with 2 Sensitive Brush heads, Powered by Braun, for Kids 3+!
Michelle O.
Huntersville, NC
Love this tooth brush. I have very sensitive gums and need to take very good of them. This tooth brush has made a world of a difference in the health of my gums. It takes up virtually no space on the counter. I would def. recommend this to any one that has gum problems.
JoEllen T.
Altoona, PA
I bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. This toothbrush works amazing and helps keep her teeth very clean.
June P.
Taylor, MI
This product works excellent! My teeth feel fresh form the dentist clean with every use The bristles seem to get where I couldn't in the past. I would recommend the Oral B power Toothbrush!
Lucy S.
Columbus, OH
For the few teeth I have left it works great I have thin enamel so soft is great I won't buy again it's too expensive but great product
Ashlee M.
Greeley, CO
My teeth feel dentist clean after every brush! It's easy to use, and quick. However it's slightly loud and sometimes feel like it's vibrations are too intense!
Alicia G.
Peshtigo , WI
This toothbrush is amazing for kids. It comes with multiple faces for your child to chose from and has two different speed settings. It also has an app that pairs with the toothbrush for inacterive brush time.
Morgan I.
Cabot, AR
My teeth have always been sensitive but this brush has never hurt my teeth. I am able to use it and brush my teeth thoroughly without hurting them.
LEAR30260 maria Q.
miami, FL
Got these for both of my boys and they're great! There is a timer that goes off after two minutes that lets the kids know how long they need to brush for. The hygienist says that the boys teeth are really healthy around the gums due to the electric toothbrush. The only drawback is that if you want your kids to use the full timer and they take the toothbrush out of their mouth to spit and it's still spinning, toothpaste goes flying everywhere! So I have my kids turn if off and on when they take it out of there mouth and put it back in and we don't follow the timer on it.
Kristin C.
Medford, OR
Love this tooth brush and so do my kids. My daughter asked over and over for one finally gave in and spent the 20 bucks best I have ever spent lol if you have sensitive teeth don't use or be careful it is very powerful
Tasha T.
Turners Falls, MA
Love this brand. I started to use it it got stains outta my two front teeth. Also works as a flosser so it kills two birds. I won't switch back now that I have this.

Looking for your answer?