Oral B Indicator Toothbrush, Soft uploaded by Crystal L.

BY ORAL-B

Lets you know when to replace your brush; Provides comfort and control; Is gentle on teeth and gums; Fits in most toothbrush holders see more...

Christin C.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really enjoy the soft bristles on a toothbrush. They get all of the gunk out of my teeth without being harsh on my gums like a regular toothbrush would be. I would definitely recommend these to people who have sensitive gums and want something softer when brushing.
Asha S.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This toothbrush is soft against my gums. I also like that it's easy to tell once it's time to change your toothbrush. Overall these are affordable and easy to find. I would definitely buy these again.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Catasauqua
This is my go to manual toothbrush, and has been since I was a kid and the dentist gave me one for the first time. I like the soft bristles as I tend to brush too hard and this helps with that. And the indicator is a great reminder for when to replace it!
Livia B.
Livia B.
These are nice quality toothbrushes that last a long time. I bough these at walmart for a few bucks and the work great. I will definitely buy them again and recommend to a friend.
Sabeeka H.
Sabeeka H.
I always get these and they always clean my teeth the best. Since they're so cheap I can buy a whole pack of them to keep for guests. The bristles are happy middle between too harsh and too soft, making for great cleaning.
brynn w.
brynn w.
Edmonds, WA
This toothbrush has stayed soft and very easy on my mouth throughout the entire time i've used it. This is my first time using and I use it 3 times a day. I would definitely recommend to other people!
Koraima H.
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't know which ones I use exactly but we get the family size set from Costco and they're good quality and get the job done.
Shadel J.
Shadel J.
Anchorage, AK
I like soft bristles but I find these bristles to be to soft it would be nice if they make it just a tad bit stiffer
Beatriz H.
Beatriz H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Good toothbrush, it doesn't hurt your gums and it is good... you can choose from many colors and but it anywhere.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
La Grange, NC
I am using these toobrushes now and I like them. The bristles are soft and are not too rough on the gums.