Oral B Indicator Toothbrush, Soft uploaded by Crystal L.

BY ORAL-B

Lets you know when to replace your brush; Provides comfort and control; Is gentle on teeth and gums; Fits in most toothbrush holders see more...

Sammi G.
Norcross
This tooth brush gets the job done. I have sensitive teeth and I see a lot less bleeding when I use this toothbrush. I think it's better then the normal brush and I would recommend it to parents with kids who don't like brushing their teeth.
Christin C.
thomasville
I really enjoy the soft bristles on a toothbrush. They get all of the gunk out of my teeth without being harsh on my gums like a regular toothbrush would be. I would definitely recommend these to people who have sensitive gums and want something softer when brushing.
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I love oral-b, great toothbrush. I use the extra soft. No need to brush aggressively, just brush throughly. I use it when I wake up and before bed! You can buy them anywhere, but I always go to Walmart. I usually change my toothbrush every month.
Meghan T.
I always recommend getting the soft bristled brushes. It gets the job done. I use it in the morning and at night. I get mine at Walmart. It met my expectations and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend this to anyone.
Becca W.
Lenexa, KS
These are my favorite manual toothbrush because they're are soo soft. I have super sensitive teeth and gums so usually toothbrushes are too hard and rough but not this one! Also these brushes are fairly cheap too.
🌻Myia K.
I like this tooth brush because it's a hard bristled tooth brush. I feel like it gets all the plaque off my teeth. It always does what it's supposed to do and that's why I'm very satisfied with this product.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This toothbrush is soft against my gums. I also like that it's easy to tell once it's time to change your toothbrush. Overall these are affordable and easy to find. I would definitely buy these again.
Kristin H.
Catasauqua
This is my go to manual toothbrush, and has been since I was a kid and the dentist gave me one for the first time. I like the soft bristles as I tend to brush too hard and this helps with that. And the indicator is a great reminder for when to replace it!
Livia B.
These are nice quality toothbrushes that last a long time. I bough these at walmart for a few bucks and the work great. I will definitely buy them again and recommend to a friend.
Sabeeka H.
I always get these and they always clean my teeth the best. Since they're so cheap I can buy a whole pack of them to keep for guests. The bristles are happy middle between too harsh and too soft, making for great cleaning.