BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush: Ergonomically designed handle Comfort grip Indicator bristles see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Chyanne E.
Great for plaque that you can’t get rid of! I love using a hard brush because it gets the job done without doing damage to my teeth! I feel it also cleans deeper because the bristles are more stiff and sturdy so you dont have to press as hard! Definitely recommend to everyone with yellow teeth!
Wendy N.
Millville
My favorite toothbrush, and that's not just because it's the one the dentist gives me for free. I love the indicator strip, it fades away over time and when it's all gone, it's time for a new one. Love the smaller sized head as it fits in my mouth much better than the larger ones.
Holly A.
Phoenix
Oral B Indicator toothbrush is a favorite tool for my teeth and gums. I purchase this brand at drugstores like Walgreens and Walmart. I brush twice a day and tend to be an aggressive brusher. I have some gum recession because of that so now I rely on Oral B soft or medium tooth brushes.
Amanda P.
Woodland, CA
Strong bristles that don’t break and give your teeth a very good scrubbing and makes your breath feel fresh all day best brand I’ve ever used I refuse to use a different brand great variety of color so the whole family can have a different color . Everyone loves them in my house
Hannah S.
Boston
To me, this toothbrush is just an average brush. It is definitely nothing fancy, but it does do a good job of cleaning my teeth. I have to use a medium head because the soft head doesn't really clean and the firm head causing my gums to bleed horribly.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i have use manny tooth brushes in the past but i can literally say oral-b has the best ones,i like this one because i feel like my teeth gets really clean and is not and expensive tooth brush either,i also recommend this one,is really great you guys 😁
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I suffer from sensitive gums and with this tooth toothbrush it gets the job done without making my gums bleed! The bristles ate very soft and gentle but it really gets my teeth clean! Been purchasing this brand for several years now!
Jennifer H.
Flushing, NY
Love the indicator because it helps remind you of when it’s time to change your brush. I use the soft head which is effective and gentle on your teeth, especially if they’re sensitive. Would recommend to others with sensitive teeth.
Damaris F.
I like to use manual toothbrushes. I always make sure I brush 3 min at a time 2-3 times a day. Oral health is very important and I feel like people don't take it as seriously as they should! Brush your teeth people and use Oral B!
Marybeth M.
Middleport
I bought this product at Walmart and it’s the one toothbrush I keep going to every time it’s time to replace mine. I use the soft bristle and just find that my teeth feel cleaner with this toothbrush over others I’ve used before.