BY ORAL-B #9 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Indicator Toothbrush: Ergonomically designed handle Comfort grip Indicator bristles see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Chyanne E.
Great for plaque that you can’t get rid of! I love using a hard brush because it gets the job done without doing damage to my teeth! I feel it also cleans deeper because the bristles are more stiff and sturdy so you dont have to press as hard! Definitely recommend to everyone with yellow teeth!
Wendy N.
Millville
My favorite toothbrush, and that's not just because it's the one the dentist gives me for free. I love the indicator strip, it fades away over time and when it's all gone, it's time for a new one. Love the smaller sized head as it fits in my mouth much better than the larger ones.
Hannah S.
Boston
To me, this toothbrush is just an average brush. It is definitely nothing fancy, but it does do a good job of cleaning my teeth. I have to use a medium head because the soft head doesn't really clean and the firm head causing my gums to bleed horribly.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
I suffer from sensitive gums and with this tooth toothbrush it gets the job done without making my gums bleed! The bristles ate very soft and gentle but it really gets my teeth clean! Been purchasing this brand for several years now!
Damaris F.
I like to use manual toothbrushes. I always make sure I brush 3 min at a time 2-3 times a day. Oral health is very important and I feel like people don't take it as seriously as they should! Brush your teeth people and use Oral B!
Elizabeth V.
Soft bristles that don’t break off when brushing. I like these because they have so many different styles and last long enough. They beat other companies by a long shot with their price and quality. I definitely love these.
Kayla C.
It's a decent tooth brush. I'm not really brand specific and will get whatever is on sale but I got a lot of these and have been using them for a while. No complaints but they don't wow me either. Just a typical tooth brush.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Best toothbrush ever. Price is a little stiff if not on sale or you don't have a coupon. But this is the only tooth brush that gets my teeth that clean feeling. Definitely recommend and I'll continue to purchase.
Cardelia H.
Madison, AL
This toothbrush is a favorite in our household. We use them everyday. The kids love that they can know when it is time to replace their toothbrushes. These are not expensive. We have had no problems with them.
Sarah T.
Good price point and excellent toothbrush. I use it twice daily, and it is just the right balance of softness and firmness. Definitely gets the job done and leaves my teeth feeling clean. Very satisfied!