BY ORAL-B #17 in Toothbrushes

This product is effective for removing plaque and helps prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directly. Blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Carefully polished end rounded bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control ADA accepted. see more...

Julia L.
Julia L.
Bloomington , IL
A wonderful basic toothbrush. For those with sensitive gums, these brushes do not contain any silicone in the middle, just bristles. Also, the blue bristles in the middle begin to lose their color as you use the brushes, letting you know when to grab a new brush, something that is very important with oral hygiene. The only thing I don't like about these brushes is that the bristles are too long and too soft. Because of this, I feel like my teeth do not get cleaned as well as they could. However, for a very basic brush, they are nice.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This particular toothbrush I thought at first "That indicator probably won't really work" but it really actually did! It gave me peace of mind to know that i needed to switch it out now because I get caught up and forget how old it is, it may not look old and frayed but it may be time, this keeps me alerted. It is soft bristled so it doesn't hurt me and it is not big and hard in my mouth either, I like it! These are priced even with the indicator feature very comparable to other toothbrushes. I would buy again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlottesville, VA
I have been using these toothbrushes for a very long time, and used them basically because my previous dentist had been using them. I am a huge fan of the indicator strips, because I always forget when I started using the toothbrush and need to change it out. However, these brushes can be a little tough to use if you don't wet them thoroughly with water before use which can be difficult for someone with sensitive teeth like myself. Other than that though, I will continue to use these brushes!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Ok toothbrush. It's somewhat tough and very basic. The bristles don't do any cross action and you really have to polish off your teeth by hand with this one. It lasts as long as it should, but I often change my brush just because putting the same thing in your mouth over a month and a half is thoroughly disgusting to me. This helps with anyone with OCD, honestly. It indicates by bristle-use when it's time to replace.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Greer, SC
I have been using Oral-B toothbrushes my whole life. I use it in the morning and at night to make sure my teeth are clean.I use the soft bristles because that is what my dentist recommends.I can't really compare it because i have never used any thing else. I will continue using it my whole life because it gets the job done. I would recommend that everybody who hasn't tried it to give it a try.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Dover, NH
I liked this toothbrush. I have braces so I feel paranoid about making sure my teeth are clean in hard to reach places like underneath the brackets and close to my gum line. Other brushes would damage my gums and the small cuts would incite canker sores which I get frequently. When I switched to this softer bristled brush it became more comfortable to get my teeth as clean as I wanted to.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
These are some of my favorite travel, last minute, or linen closet tooth brushes. If someone comes over and has forgotten their toothbrush, if I take a trip and need one to travel with, or if I'm out of batteries for my bigger toothbrush, these are the ones I purchase. The bristles are soft but I still feel like it cleans really well. They're great every day, standard tooth brushes.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Bandon, OR
This is one of the top manual toothbrushes I've tried. I love the soft bristles, and the construction of the indicator version. The bristles are straight, with no rubber bristles. I use an electric toothbrush for everyday. I always keep one of these on hand for travel or when I want to use a baking soda/peroxide toothpaste which is not compatible with my electric toothbrush.
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
I love anything that comes in a 2 pack!!!! let's face it who doesn't!! so even when it comes to my oral care I'm loving a deal. These are great because I have sensitive teeth and the soft bristles are what I like the best. Now my husband likes medium so he gets his own pack and it's great that it comes with two, cause he I'd a hard brusher and goes through them fast.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
We use these in our travel bags so we have a fresh clean brush when out and about. It's a replica of what we use at home however. We like the way the brush works but most appreciate the softness of the bristles since that is a concern for us since we seem to brush with a bit more force and receding gums is something our dentist talks with us about regularly!