Oral-B Indicator Soft Bristle Toothbrushes 2 Pack

by Oral-B

#11 in Toothbrushes

This product is effective for removing plaque and helps prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directly. Blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Carefully polished end rounded bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control ADA accepted.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Indicator Soft Bristle Toothbrushes 2 Pack!
Los Angeles, CA
These toothbrush are not that bad, I like the fact that it comes in a pack of two which is sometimes beneficial.
Florence
I like the Oral-B Indicator toothbrushes because it helps remind you when it’s time to change your toothbrush.
Sylacauga
Oral B is my household favorite. All six of use currently own one! We've had great results. Highly recommended
Newport, TN
These hold up really well for their use and they are also a reasonable price. Love these especially for travel.
Morristown, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the Oral B toothbrushes. They hold up to continous use and do a great job getting my teeth clean.
Rio das Ostras
Escovas econômicas eu diria, são e de cerdas macias e são bem baratinhas. Essa é a vantagem de comprar as duas.
With a large family, I love that the Oeal-B has the indicator on them to remind you when to change your brush!
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Did not like soft bristles and felt like toothbrush never indicated it needed changing which I like to do often
Oral-b is the only toothe brush I use on a regular basis. It is a great brand. Number 1 tooth brush out there.
Dunsmuir, CA
Soft on my teeth. I prefer these brushes because my gums are so sensitive. I always but a 2 pack never singles.