BY ORAL-B #90 in Toothbrushes

This product is effective for removing plaque and helps prevent and reduce gingivitis when used as directly. Blue indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Carefully polished end rounded bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control ADA accepted. see more...

andrea s.
I like the soft bristle toothbrushes because sometimes I brush too hard and my gums bleed. It is gentle enough to avoid that issue yet rigorous enough to allow a deep clean on all teeth. I would buy this brand as the price point is cheap and the quality is high.
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good basic tooth brush. I don’t really seek these out, but don’t mind them if some how I end up with them. They work better than nothing, but I do want something a bit better. The indicator is nice, but really, you can tell when you need to toss it without.
Kirsten M.
Anderson , SC
If you have sensitivity in your mouth and around your gums, use these! This is the only toothbrush that doesn’t irritate my gums after brushing and it’s effective. Gentle and powerful is just what you want from a toothbrush.
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Good tooth brush. I have sensitive gums, so I need a soft bristle brush, and this one does the trick. I got the 2 pack for me and my boyfriend. He likes it too for his sensitive teeth. I’d buy again for sure.
April W.
The whole family uses these brushes due to gum sensitivity’s. We are repeat users and they have been very effective in keeping us from our gums being irritated . We will continue to use these !
Stefanie B.
Surprise , AZ
My husband and I buy new toothbrushes every month, and generally come back to these. We both prefer a larger toothbrush head with soft bristles. These foot the bill, and you can’t argue with the price
shannon f.
I love this toothbrush for my highly sensitive teeth! It really gets the job done and gives my teeth a great cleaning! I love these toothbrushes since my dentist gave me one and now it is what i always use!
Brianna B.
Summerville, SC
I like the toothbrushes. I prefer the soft bristles because my gums can be sensitive at times. They're probably around $5-$6 for a two pack. I usually purchase this brand toothbrush and will probably purchase it again.
Paige B.
Helena, AL
Oral B has the reputation for being the beer toothbrushes that you can buy for a reason! I am very brand loyal to Oral B and pick my toothbrushes up at WalMart, CVS or Walgreens !
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Even though there soft bristles it still irritated my gums. At first I though it was me but I’ve used other toothbrushes and they have never done this to me. So I quit using them.