Oral-B Indicator Deep Clean Toothbrush, Regular 40, Soft 16B, Case Pack of 12 Toothbrushes

BY ORAL-B

The brand more dentists use themselves. At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Indicator Deep Clean yellow-colored bristles are designed to slide between teeth to clean hard-to-reach areas. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control. Blue Indicator bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Dentists recommend changing your brush every 3 months. Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove up to 30% more plaque than one 3 months old (Research with a flat trim toothbrush). Made in USA. Please note: The image shown may represent a different color or design from the product received see more...

Gillian H.
This is the only type of toothbrush I use, my dentist always gives this brand for me to brush my teeth and it gets the job done. I believe the product is very effective and wouldn't want any other product. I mean if my dentist gives it to me I'm sure it's a good toothbrush.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Full pack of brushes for the entire family. I noticed the difference brushing with this one versus my old Colgate brush. Doesn't deep clean as much as it says but does a very decent job. Got a good deal at the local bjs store
Libby S.
Indianola, IA
We love these toothbrushes. These are the only ones we will buy. They seem to last a long time and really get our teeth clean. I also love that they are affordable. It's also great that they don't hurt my gums when brushing. Sometimes other brands have hurt my gums before.
Carey P.
When brushing my teeth i like to know i am getting the best clean i can get and with this Oral-B toothbrush i know its getting the job done just by the way my teeth look and feel after every brush i think it would take a lot of convincing to get me to change brands
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Decent toothbrush. Currently having a lot of dental work done and at each visit they have me throw my current brush out and get a new one. These work well enough and are cheap enough to replace every month. Cleans well without being too rough on sensitive gums
Dayana A.
This product is amazing when it comes to brushing your teeth and it's very effective. Other tooth brushes don't do the job as well as this one. You can buy this product at any local store, which is also a bonus.
Susan K.
Too rough even though its extra soft. It seems to get the plaque off my teeth. But it does feel rough on my teeth and gums. I like extra soft tooth brush to help prevent gum recession.
Amanda L.
San Angelo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand of toothbrushes! By far one of my favorites. They look nice and they clean your teeth well. I buy mine on base but they are sold practically anywhere.
Deijalee P.
Berwyn, IL
This toothbrush is very nice. It has some rubber bristles that give my teeth a better clean than the regular toothbrush does. I prefer it over the regular one 100%.
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
I love Oral B toothbrushes it have such a soft touch on my teeth and it meet all of it expectations that I like about a toothbrush and I use them very often whenever I change my toothbrush often and it is very hard to change the brand that I cant help but buy it only when I do shop for my toothbrushes..