BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Indicator® Contour Clean™ Toothbrushes Soft.

Tracks wear on bristles.

Value pack. see more...

Ruby k.
El Paso
Me gusta mucho este tipo de sepillos dentales , las cerdas no están gruesas y el sepillo es delgado y no pesado como otros , lo compro en paquete porque está económico y aparte así compro mi esposo y para mí , me gusta mucho esta marca de sepillos dentales, crear es genial
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
I literally love this toothbrush because it gets all of the plaque off your teeth. It really gets in the crevices of your teeth. And isn't harsh on the gums. And just makes your mouth feel clean!!!! Love it
Sana S.
These toothbrushes aren't that great. I feel like it doesn't feel good on my teeth in my opinion. I would not recommend this for every day use. It may be suitable for travel but I wouldn't want to use this all the time.
Lindsay G.
Morristown , Tn
To me, a toothbrush is a toothbrush.... I have tried these and like them for the indicator to let you know when it's time to get a new one ☺. Other than that, they seem to work the same as other brushes
MacKenzie B.
I definitely like this type of toothbrush because it has a smaller brush which makes it easier to reach my back teeth well. This is always a problem for me but any brush that's smaller usually solves this problem.
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
This toothbrush has been working out for me quite well. It isn't too soft which is great because I like to feel like I'm getting in those hard to reach corners of my teeth. I'd buy this product again
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
I tried a bunch of different toothbrushes with different bristles and everything, but I realized those were much to harsh on my teeth. I decided to just switch to the toothbrush my dentist gave me (this one) and found that although it was much softer and gentler on my teeth and didn't feel like it was doing a lot, this toothbrush gave me a better clean. Sometimes rougher is not better as it can waste away your enamel. I would definitely repurchase this product in the future!
Amparo A.
Okeechobee, FL
We always get these toothbrushes ! These toothbrushes compare to alternatives because they work about the same I us mine everytime I brush my teeth ! I repeatedly use it and yes I am satisfied with it !
Alex N.
I LOVE these! As someone with braces, having the perfect toothbrush is my number one priority. I've found the perfect one! These are soft and the bristle are thin and flexible enough to get in the book and crannies but firm enough to brush everything away. I absolutely love these I keep a pack in my bathroom all the time just in case. They're long lasting, affordable, and the colors that they come in are super cute!
Laura L.
Semmes, AL
I have purchased these in the past and didn't have any problem with the product. I prefer the soft bristles so it doesn't eat my gums up. The bristles on these don't last as long as some toothbrushes but since you're suppose to replace them every 4-6 months it doesn't get to that point really.