Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Toothbrush Soft - 2 CT uploaded by KC O.Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Toothbrush Soft - 2 CT uploaded by KC O.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Indicator® Contour Clean™ Soft Toothbrushes.

Tracks wear on bristles.

Value pack.

2 toothbrushes. see more...

Amy M.
Amy M.
I am currently using this toothbrush and i feel like they actually leave my teeth nice and white. theres nothing extremely different from this toothbrush, but i would prefer it over other brands or models. i would recommend this to people. if you are reading this and is curious about where to find it, this pack can be found at target, or walmart.
Sara P.
Sara P.
The oral B brushes are very good since they last a long time without being damaged, apart it has a variety of surfaces and it lasted, this is its version which does not mistreat my shipments and I always use this because it is really good and cleans my teeth well
Loren K.
Loren K.
my husband and I have both used these toothbrushes. they aren't the cadillac of toothbrushes but they get the job done. I usually don't stick to one brand or style of toothbrush, just try to find a good deal and like to use coupons. mostly purchased from walmart.
Ainsley V.
Ainsley V.
Mulvane, KS
It is really amazing. Oral b toothbrushes are my favorite. This toothbrush helps you get every place you need to brush. It is very effective. I use it twice a day! Is have repurchase this a lot I think it is great. I would definently recommend this item.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Oral B toothbrushes are my favorite. They are what my dentists recommend, and they are very sturdy and lasting. They can be purchased just about anywhere, like Walmart or CVS, and I am always pleased with the price. Cheap but so durable. Love!
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
My teeth are sensitive however I've been Oral-B for years and don't see myself going to another brand because nothing feels the same. The indicator is a nice touch as well since I brush often enough for it to have it's ware before time.
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
This toothbrush is not too rough on my teeth. But I feel as if it is softer, it cleans my teeth. I would definitely recommend it to someone else. I brush my teeth three or more times a day and I change my tooth brushes once a month
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Bremerton, WA
I buy these for my whole family because we all have very sensitive teeth and they work great for use! They are very soft and don't hurt us or my our gums bleed! I will definitely buy again and I recommend them for sensitive gums!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great product for sensitive teeth, this product is a great toothbrush as it has different layers of bristles, all on the one toothbrush head. I feel as it cleans very well, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!
Sarah-Louise E.
Sarah-Louise E.
Austin, TX
Love this toothbrush! It's small enough that I can easily get all my teeth clean, including the back molars, without hurting my gums or cheeks. Plus it starts to show when you need to replace it so that's a nice touch too.