BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Indicator® Contour Clean™ Toothbrush Med.
Comfort fit bristles.
ADA Accepted. American Dental Association®. see more...

Megan M.
Thornton, CO
To me toothbrushes are toothbrushes. This one particularly has nothing fancy about it. Sure it gets the job done but when i finish brushing i dont feel like everything was reached. I would probably purchade this again if it was on sale at my local store however im not actively looking to purchase this item.
Genie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does the job! I'm not really picky about toothbrushes, I usually grab what is cheapest or what the dentist gives or for free. I would say this is comparable to other brands, it's just a basic manual toothbrush. If you don't need anything fancy, this is the way to go.
Lauren N.
Nice toothbrush with a great soft bristles. Works well and is good quality to keep teeth clean. Meets expectations of manual toothbrush. Use it twice a day every day. Would buy again for the price and quality
Kelly L.
Tinton Falls , NJ
I always used Colgate tooth brushes until I went to the new dentist and they introduced me to this beaut and I have been loving it ever since. Easy to reach the back and leaves your teeth just feeling cleaner.
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
This toothbrush is great!! Not only is it cheap, it also always gets the job done!!! It's a toothbrush of great taste!! It also looks super stylish in my toothbrush holder in the bathroom! I always get compliments on how great it looks
jordan e.
I liked the toothbrush but not long after I used it it started getting dirty and gross and I would wash it throughly. It is effective I would recommend but u would need to keep buying them over and over again.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried the battery powered brushes and I don't much care for them. My son loves them, but I prefer a good, old-fashioned manual toothbrush. I feel like I am in control of where it goes and the pressure used.
Kellie M.
Good toothbrush not to soft. Indicates when time to replace not that u can't tell but sometimes the last thing on your mind is changing your toothbrush. Works well don't like generic toothbrushes so it's oral b or other name brands
Lizbeth A.
Reseda, CA
The work smell they get the job done and arent harsh on the gums. I thiught they would work a little better but close enough. I don't really use this brand of toothbrush. I would buy it again though.
Autumn R.
STARR, SC
Gets in all the crevices of the mouth and cleans well. The handle is shaped well for easy grip. Would rather have harder bristles but the medium works well enough.

Walmart