Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Soft Toothbrush 4 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Ruth J.Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Soft Toothbrush 4 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Natalia R.

BY ORAL-B

This Product Is Effective For Removing Plaque And Helping To Prevent And Reduce Gingivitis, When Used As Directed. Blue Indicator Bristles Fade Halfway To Help Track Bristle Wear Comfort Fit Bristles, Comfortably Curved For Grooves Between Your Teeth Gentle End Rounded Bristles Specially Designed To Be Gentle On Teeth And Gums Ada Accepted see more...

Magaly A.
Mabton, WA
I buy this pack because there's a lot of us and it creep to buy the hole pack and not one by one and I usually change all of our toothbrush every 3 months I have tried others out there but usually it only comes in a pack of 2 so I just buy these
Fanny J.
Oral B has great toothbrushes. Usually I find myself throwing away toothbrushes too often because the brissels get damaged too easily, specially when buying soft toothbrushes. However this brand lasts me longer.
Danielle Z.
Landisville, PA
Great toothbrushes. I generally buy different Oral-B products but these are very effective. I obviously use these two to three times a day so this brand comes highly recommended. I have used these products for the majority of my life. Would recommend to anyone looking to have good oral hygiene.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
Much like the last review I did, all of this brands soft brushes are definitely amazing and worth every penny (which isn't many) they are going for!
I've always had these brushes or something similar. It'll probably be a lifetime commitment with them! Can't part!
Fallon O.
These brushes give my mouth an amazing clean. They may seem basic, but they are better than most of the other ones with fancy cross bristles and tounge scrapers. They make my mouth feel so clean and my teeth have never looked better.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
We always buy this kind of pack in my house. They are honestly the best toothbrush i've ever tried and i will keep using them. They are affordable and last for a good time.
Teil U.
Pittsburgh, PA
These toothbrushes are my go-to. Especially when we are going camping or vacation especially since they come in a 4 pack. I also like how they're simple and soft so they don't bother my gums or anything. satisfied here!
Aimeeh L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the go-to tootbrush for me and my husband. I usually choose the soft bristles while my husband wants the medium one. It lasts us 3 months most of the time, but we have the value pack which has 4 brushes.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Love these, but they are a little too dense and hard for my teeth. I brush regularly but they still end up hurting my gums sometimes. Maybe the bristles are too packed together? Besides that, it does the job!
Amanda S.
I like the contour toothbrushes because they reach all the crevices in your teeth and clean everything out. And they're affordable. Walmart is a good place to get these because they are such a good price.
I want to try this product