Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Soft Toothbrush 4 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Natalia R.Oral-B Indicator Contour Clean Soft Toothbrush 4 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Ruth J.

BY ORAL-B

This Product Is Effective For Removing Plaque And Helping To Prevent And Reduce Gingivitis, When Used As Directed. Blue Indicator Bristles Fade Halfway To Help Track Bristle Wear Comfort Fit Bristles, Comfortably Curved For Grooves Between Your Teeth Gentle End Rounded Bristles Specially Designed To Be Gentle On Teeth And Gums Ada Accepted see more...

Chelsea L.
Minneapolis , MN
Been using this since high school. It’s affordable, very cute colors and each toothbrush can last quite awhile. I know you’re suppose to change it every couple of months but I was a college student, if it lasts a year, I’ll keep it for a year! To be honest they can look pretty new even after a year
Magaly A.
Mabton, WA
I buy this pack because there's a lot of us and it creep to buy the hole pack and not one by one and I usually change all of our toothbrush every 3 months I have tried others out there but usually it only comes in a pack of 2 so I just buy these
Fanny J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral B has great toothbrushes. Usually I find myself throwing away toothbrushes too often because the brissels get damaged too easily, specially when buying soft toothbrushes. However this brand lasts me longer.
Fallon O.
These brushes give my mouth an amazing clean. They may seem basic, but they are better than most of the other ones with fancy cross bristles and tounge scrapers. They make my mouth feel so clean and my teeth have never looked better.
Gabrielle R.
Victor, WV
We always buy this kind of pack in my house. They are honestly the best toothbrush i've ever tried and i will keep using them. They are affordable and last for a good time.
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
These toothbrushes are gentle on my teeth and gums. My family usually gets the four pack and we each get one. We find these at Walmart, and I feel like almost all toothbrushes are the same but I'm very satisfied!
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like that these tell you when they need to be tossed because sometimes I forget how long I've used my brush so I thick I sort of over use them. This eliminates that problem
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I tend to always pick up Oral B toothbrushes. I usually get them from Walmart. I love the soft bristles as I have sensitive teeth and gums. This has been the best kind to use for sensitivity. I definitely recommend Oral B!
Nicole S.
Loveland, OH
These Contour brushes make brushing my teeth and tongue so much easier. The handle of the brush helps me get those hard to reach spots. The bristles are also very nice against the teeth and do not scratch. I used to buy these brushes for when I travel, but I now use them full time.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The oral B toothbrushes are awesome! They come in many styles and bristle options. I like a firm toothbrush but my husband likes soft. Oral B gives the selections we are interested in as well as offers many types of kid toothbrushes as well to fit their needs
I want to try this product