Oral-B Indicator Compact Head Toothbrush uploaded by Fatima L.

BY ORAL-B #60 in Toothbrushes

Comfort Grip Handle. At Oral-B we care for your oral health by developing innovative products that are trusted by dental professionals worldwide. Ergonomically designed handle for comfort and control. Blue Indicator® bristles fade halfway so you know when to replace your brush. Dentists recommend changing your brush every 3 months. Clinical research proves that a new toothbrush can remove 30% more plaque than one 3 months old.* End-Rounded Bristles - Carefully polished end-rounded bristles are gentle on your teeth and gums. *Data on File The Brand More Dentists Use Themselves ; see more...

Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I like my Oral-B toothbrush because the indicator head reminds me of when I need to change my toothbrush. It is easy to hold in my hand and I feel that it is effective in removing plaque. I would recommend this brush to anyone as I am satisfied overall.
Maggee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothbrush, it's very inexpensive for such a good toothbrush. The bristles are good. I use it everyday twice a day and it is very effective cleans and brushes teeth well. I am very satisfied with this toothbrush and Oral-B.
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the tooth brush my dentist always used to give out for free. It doesn't make my teeth feel very clean and it's hard to use because I feel like I'm not reaching every spot in my mouth. It also doesn't have a tongue scratcher which I need.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oral-B toothbrushes have always worked great. This is one of many Oral-B toothbrushes I have used and they never fail to give a good cleaning to my pearly whites.
Gerardo R.
Pharr, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter (7) LOVED this Oral-B® Pro-Health Stages® Disney Princess Power Toothbrush. She has never had a power toothbrush and I was a little worried that she wouldn't like using it. I was way wrong! She loved using her new "Spinny toothbrush"! I din't even have to plead with her to brush her teeth. A few things that I liked about it: - The brush was the right size to fit in her mouth. She has a small mouth and a lot of times the brush heads are way to big and she has a hard time fitting them. This was just right. - The power was perfect. I was worried that the power would be too strong, but it wasn't. It was strong enough to clean her teeth, and even tickle a little, but not so strong that it hurts.
Linda C.
I feel this product is very soft and is good if you need a gentle brush to use on your teeth. I prefer more harder brushes than soft brittles. Works good I use it night and day or whenever I wanna brush my teeth.
Billie S.
Chesterland, OH
Great compact brush head for small jaw bones or children. The bigger toothbrushes are really difficult to work with & don't clean as effectively for smaller jaw bones as thee compact brushes. Love that Oral-B gives us choices so we can choose which brush works best for us individually. Thee Oral-B toothbrushes are also made well. Thee quality of your toothbrush also makes a difference in oral care. If you buy a toothbrush that isn't made well or correct for the person, teen, and/or child the results will be disappointing. It's so important to spend money on oral care/products because it's such an important & often overlooked part of your overall health.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I do like this toothbrush, but I would much rather be using an electric toothbrush simply because dentists recommend them and they clean much better. This is a good tooth brush brand though.
Melinda H.
N Dinwiddie, VA
I use this toothbrush because it's what my dentist prefers and gives his patients. I love the small, compact head because it's an excellent fit for my small-sized mouth. The bristles are nice and soft which are best for most teeth. The indicator blue colored bristles lose their color, little by little with every brushing so you'll know when it's best to change your brush. I get beautifully clean teeth with this brush and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good manual brush.
Natalie T.
Orlando, FL
I have a very small jaw, and this is the only toothbrush that is practical for me. It allows me to get to all surfaces of my teeth, even the very backsides of my last molars! My dentist exclusively has these for that nifty post cleaning goodie bag, and i buy the exact same one when its time for that one to go. Gentle enough for my very sensitive gums too. My absolute number one go-to toothbrush!