BY ORAL-B

• Is this oral B full 60 soft toothbrush for sale anywhere?1 Answers
Aubree D.
Aubree D.
Syracuse, NY
This is the toothbrush that my dentist used to give to us after each visit, but they no longer give out Oral-B products. I used to like how it "told" you when it was time to get a new toothbrush by the amount of blue that was left, however, the bristles were softer than I prefer and the brush was narrow/small compared to other toothbrushes that I have used. I would recommend this product though, especially to those who forget to change their toothbrush every 3 months!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
The Oral-B brand has always been one of the leading brands of dental accessories. These Oral-B toothbrushes feature soft bristles, which are recommended by most dentists, in order to avoid gum erosion from bristles that are excessively firm. Overall, these Oral-B toothbrushes with the soft bristles are long-lasting, and they are characterized by very high quality, and I give them a five-star rating, along with my highest recommendation.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I like these simple toothbrushes the best but at times I do not feel like it cleans between my teeth or helps get the plaque off of them so that is why I use an electric toothbrush now. I do like these for traveling as they are convenient to have and they are useful when quests come over and have forgotten a tooth brush.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Sacramento, CA
I love this toothbrush! Super soft so you have to brush for
the whole 2 minutes but it's worth it. It is better for your gums
and I've never had my gums bleed even though they are sensitive.
My dentist gave me this one and I'm going to pick one up at the store
because this ones time is up!
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
This tooth brush is nice it works really well to clean your teeth.
Pros its a good tooth brush and a good price. I love oral b toothe brush I am a repeat buyer. I use this tooth brush 2-3 times a day it holds up really well. for all these reasons I would recommend to others.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Denver, CO
This is my go-to toothbrush. I like the indicator bristles, and the softness of the bristles isn't too harsh on my gums. I like the molded handle and rubberized grip, and don't have issues with it sliding around even when wet. Overall, a good toothbrush for a good price.
Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.
Wenatchee, WA
I love using this toothbrush. I usually get the medium toothbrush and not the soft toothbrush because I find the medium helps make my teeth feel cleaner. The bristles on the toothbrush last awhile and even when I'm going to replace it the toothbrush still looks fine.
Kari S.
Kari S.
Baldwinsville, NY
It is a nice toothbrush. It gets in between my teeth and gets the job done. I like the soft bristles because they massage my gums instead of ripping them apart. When I use this brand, i purchase it at Walmart. The price is very fair and I would recommend it
Gary F.
Gary F.
Fayetteville, AR
IF you want to feel as if you are cleaning your teeth with a cloud, then purchase the Oral-B Indicator. As you are brushing, your arm will not tire and the clean feeling afterward is fantastic. The Oral-B Indicator, buy use, feel like brushing with a cloud.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Forest Hills, NY
I get these for free from my dentist and I love them. They are sturdy bristles that scrub your teeth clean and get the job done. You just have to replace them every three months because they will start to give way...this might be because I brush hard
Is this oral B full 60 soft toothbrush for sale anywhere?