BY ORAL-B

• Is this oral B full 60 soft toothbrush for sale anywhere?1 Answers
Cheyanne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't usually buy this brand toothbrush, but it is the brand that I usually receive at the dentist. I prefer Colgate. These always seem to be very thin and I like a wider toothbrush because it covers more area quicker. This toothbrush does the job and the bristles are soft, yet effective. This is also a very affordable brand and is easy to find. I would recommend!
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a very nice toothbrush with medium bristles that doesn't wear out too quickly. For some reason it's been difficult to locate toothbrushes with medium bristles in stores. All the toothbrushes seem to have soft bristles instead.
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
Good basic toothbrush! Nothing really special about it, it gets the job done just like any other toothbrush I've ever used. Good price too, cheaper than crest and the exact same in my opinion! My dentist literally recommends it too.
Megan C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Comfortable on my teeth, tongue, and gums. Never seems too rough. Works well to clean, and maintains its shape. Has been a fine toothbrush that I routinely repurchase.
Bailey W.
Union, SC
Great for brushing when you have braces. Not hard on teeth. I love the shape of the head. The bristles are very soft. I like this toothbrush more than most others. I will be buying this brand next time.
Charis H.
Wellness Guru Expert
These tooth brushes are always something I go for when looking in the grocery store. You can never have enough of them laying around and are the best for keeping your teeth shiny clean
Rachel L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great toothbrush. Typically what I get from my dentist's office after each cleaning and I've never had a problem with them! The shape works great for getting hard-to-reach areas and the indicators lets you know when you need a new one. Would recommend!
Christy B.
Great toothbrush. Soft but durable bristles. Easy on the gums. Also a great price. The indicator is a great tool and very helpful in letting you know when to change toothbrushes
Aubree D.
Syracuse, NY
This is the toothbrush that my dentist used to give to us after each visit, but they no longer give out Oral-B products. I used to like how it "told" you when it was time to get a new toothbrush by the amount of blue that was left, however, the bristles were softer than I prefer and the brush was narrow/small compared to other toothbrushes that I have used. I would recommend this product though, especially to those who forget to change their toothbrush every 3 months!
Morgan B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these simple toothbrushes the best but at times I do not feel like it cleans between my teeth or helps get the plaque off of them so that is why I use an electric toothbrush now. I do like these for traveling as they are convenient to have and they are useful when quests come over and have forgotten a tooth brush.
Is this oral B full 60 soft toothbrush for sale anywhere?