BY ORAL-B #44 in Electric Toothbrushes

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean! Provides up to 5x better plaque removal at the gumline.* Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning modes (Daily Clean), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, and 1 Precision Clean refill brush head. Key Handle Features: up to 7 day battery life (2min, 2x/day); professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each; and handle display to show charge life. see more...

Jami T.
Macomb , MI
I love his toothbrush! I've been using it for a few years now. It gets my teeth very clean and really gets in between all the nooks and crannies. I haven't used any other electric toothbrush before, bc this one works great so I have no need to. I'm happy with this one and it's affordable so I'd recommend it.
Nallely G.
It works just like an expensive tooth brush . It's rechargeable so you don't have to worry about purchasing batteries . It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and I would definitely recommend it to everyone . This helps maintain your teeth and gums clean .
Liz S.
Tampa, FL
I loved this toothbrush! Throughout my time with braces this brush helped to reach and clean the harder to reach surfaces and left my mouth feeling refreshed and clean! The size of the brush itself helps a lot in getting to the smaller areas in the mouth!
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
My dentist is a family friend & has been caring for my teeth for 40 years. He went to USC Dental School and is really talented, and experienced. He (and his cleaning technician) insisted I get this. They were firm that this is superior to a sonic toothbrush. They are so kind, they actually gave me one for free (yay!). But knowing what I know now after using it for 3 years, I would totally spend money for this.

At my last several dental appointments, the tech noticed my gums have significantly improved in health. I am in my mid-40s, so this is a big deal 9I don;t want gum surgery!!). My mouth feels so super clean when I use this, compared to a regular toothbrush. I love this so much, I've gotten my husband and two kids to make the switch. The charge (from the base) lasts a really long time, which is terrific. The charger itself has spare lines, is easy to fit into a drawer, and if on the counter, does not look clunky.

There is just no way you can get your teeth and gumline as clean with a manual toothbrush. This is easier, more efficient, fun to use, and a pleasant experience. I think everyone should have it.
William H.
Largo, FL
This product is amazing! It really cleans your teeth free of any gunk and plaque. I also love that it is rechargeable so you don't have to worry about buying batteries all the time. A great product for anyone that loves to deep clean their teeth
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely love this electric toothbrush. I liked to brush my teeth really hard with a manual toothbrush which was hurting my gums. Every since I've switched to this electric tooth brush I've seen a major improvement in my gums and teeth!
Erika G.
Ferris, TX
The brush head on this toothbrush wore out pretty quickly. It has good power, but the holes in the toothbrush got gross daily. There was gunk inside that I couldn't get out. The base also always got very dirty, regardless of how well I rinsed off the brush. I ended up throwing it away and going back to my old brand.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
Love my tooth brush! The battery lasts so long it's actually so impressive. Seriously can't believe I ever used manual. I use this tooth brush 2x daily and charge it probably 1x every month month and a half !!
Shay Q.
Cheney, WA
Love my Electric tooth brush! 2 minutes with this bad boy makes me feel 100 times better than just simply brushing. I was given a 2 pack from Costco last Christmas and I am in Love!
Abigail T.
This electric toothbrush does the job, and has no real flaws except that it's not as good as any Sonicare, especially when it comes to gum health. I feel as though the circular head gets teeth pretty clean, but ignores the gum line completely, so there's plenty of plaque and bacteria left behind to cause gingivitis. It does what it's supposed to do, and is in no way a bad toothbrush, but it's not as effective on the whole.