BY ORAL-B #40 in Electric Toothbrushes

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean! Provides up to 5x better plaque removal at the gumline.* Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning modes (Daily Clean), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, and 1 Precision Clean refill brush head. Key Handle Features: up to 7 day battery life (2min, 2x/day); professional timer to help brush 4 quadrants at 30 seconds each; and handle display to show charge life. see more...

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
My dentist is a family friend & has been caring for my teeth for 40 years. He went to USC Dental School and is really talented, and experienced. He (and his cleaning technician) insisted I get this. They were firm that this is superior to a sonic toothbrush. They are so kind, they actually gave me one for free (yay!). But knowing what I know now after using it for 3 years, I would totally spend money for this.

At my last several dental appointments, the tech noticed my gums have significantly improved in health. I am in my mid-40s, so this is a big deal 9I don;t want gum surgery!!). My mouth feels so super clean when I use this, compared to a regular toothbrush. I love this so much, I've gotten my husband and two kids to make the switch. The charge (from the base) lasts a really long time, which is terrific. The charger itself has spare lines, is easy to fit into a drawer, and if on the counter, does not look clunky.

There is just no way you can get your teeth and gumline as clean with a manual toothbrush. This is easier, more efficient, fun to use, and a pleasant experience. I think everyone should have it.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
This electric toothbrush does the job, and has no real flaws except that it's not as good as any Sonicare, especially when it comes to gum health. I feel as though the circular head gets teeth pretty clean, but ignores the gum line completely, so there's plenty of plaque and bacteria left behind to cause gingivitis. It does what it's supposed to do, and is in no way a bad toothbrush, but it's not as effective on the whole.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I bought this toothbrush years ago and the only problem I am having is that it no longer holds a charge longer that a day or two. It is easy to tip it over while on the charger, but that doesn't change my opinion on the high quality of this product. It deeply cleans my teeth, so much so that I get rave reviews from my dentist! If this guy ever craps out on me I will 100 percent repurchase!
Angela O.
Angela O.
Lodi, NJ
I've been using this for 6 months and will not be going back to my old toothbrush. I used to use an electric toothbrush years ago but stopped when it died and I forgot to replace it. After finding out I had 8 cavities my last dentist appointment and flipping out because I brush my teeth every morning and night I decided to go back to electric. I love this thing, go buy one!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
I like the small head. It makes it easy to get to those hard to reach places in the back of your mouth. I also like that it vibrates every 30 sec so you know it's time to move onto another side of your mouth for a total of 2 min. Also, I like that you can adjust how hard you want it to vibrate.
Mariah C.
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
This is the tooth brush I have currently, I never really liked using electric toothbrushes but last year I started to use this one and when i went to the dentists they told me my teeth have never been this clean. So I definitely give credit to this tooth brush. Even charging it is super easy.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kent, WA
This is a great electric toothbrush. Each of our family members has one. I like the fact that it is easy to recharge and provides a strong, yet gentle, brushing experience. I purchased these at our local Walmart and felt it was a great value. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Niki S.
Niki S.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband because it's what he wanted (no, seriously!). He says he likes it but he doesn't use it often - still reaches for his standard brush most days. I suppose over all it's not a bad toothbrush but it does not seem to have wowed my husband.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
When I got braces, this was the toothbrush that I was given to use. This is also the toothbrush that my dentist recommends to be used. Though I don't always use electrical toothbrushes anymore, if I did, this is the brand I would go with for sure. This toothbrush works very well.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
My parents and I use this toothbrush and have found very successful results. It's easy to keep it charged and ready for use, and you receive a very good teeth scrub. You will finish brushing your teeth feeling fresh and ready to conquer the day with your new pearly whites.