Oral-B Healthy Clean Toothbrush Medium uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Healthy Clean™ Toothbrush Medium.

Clean and gentle. see more...

Liz P.
Huntington
For a regular manual toothbrush the bristles are positioned in a way that really help get down in there. I use mine daily and it works just fine and are easily available at any drug store or super market.
Felecia S.
I like a good sturdy medium toothbrush that can clean my teeth well. Get in between my teeth and also really massage the gums. The bristles on this brush work great at cleaning your teeth.
Katrina M.
Palos Park, IL
Cleans my teeth well. I always feel as if it does a good job getting everything off and out. This is a medium tooth brush so it is a little harsher but compared to any other toot brushes honestly not too different. it does it's intended purpose well.
Tabetha P.
It's a toothbrush! Make sure you are brushing and flossing your teeth at least twice a day. Most people should not be using a hard toothbrush as it can cause damage to your gun line. So your dentist every 6 mo!
Meleah A.
When I can find the medium in a toothbrush, I grab it. Most dentists recommend soft but I think the medium gets the job done. It lasts a while and works well against its competitors. I would buy it again.
Chastity T.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
Bristles are soft enough for you to brush your teeth comfortably and the bristles don't fall out much. Not too spendy well worth the price. The wand is a bit thin from what I'm used to but it also makes it easier to use as a traveling toothbrush
Britnee L.
This brush is soft and gets the job done. I wish the head were a little smaller because I have a small mouth and it can be difficult to reach some of my teeth. I get these free from my dentist though, so maybe I shouldn't complain too much 😂
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
Love how soft and flexible the bristles on this toothbrush are. I have a lot of sensitivity and gum issues and this toothbrush has helped to keep my teeth perfectly clean without irritating my gums. Will definitely buy again.
Marianna A.
It did a good job for me with my braces. The different length of the bristles got around my brackets better than most toothbrushes my orthodontists gave me. Got the job done though and I've replaced this toothbrush a few times
Amanda M.
Lexington
There super affordable an get the job done I always get them at Kroger or Walmart. I will continue to buy these because once they get old I can easily buy a new one. There super cheap like I said. I use them to clean with.