BY ORAL-B #84 in Toothbrushes

Oral-b healthy clean promotes healthy teeth and gums by providing the basic plaque removal you expect from a toothbrush. Gentle end rounded bristles: designed to clean teeth without hurting gums. Slim handle: fits most toothbrush holders. Promotes healthy teeth and gums. see more...

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
These are the toothbrushes that I get from my dentist every 6 months, and I don't mind them. They get the job done, and work just like any other toothbrush. However, if I were to spend money on a toothbrush, I'm honestly not sure if I'd go straight for this particular one. A toothbrush is a toothbrush, and I'm not sure I'd absolutely love or hate any brand/type.
Kinjal P.
Media, PA
I like the Healthy Clean Soft toothbrushes because it leaves the mouth feeling clean. The soft bristles are very effective and do not cause my sensitive gums to bleed when trying to get the back teeth. I would recommend this to other people with the same problem.
Tierra R.
Baton Rouge, La
This toothbrush is very gentle on my teeth and keeps my teeth feeling fresh and clean. It has the gel like things on the toothbrush that makes the toothbrush easier to hold. I got mine from Walmart in a pack it retailed for about 99 cents.
Lauren P.
These toothbrushes are good and they're the ones my dentist gives out, however the bristles wear out very quickly and you end up needing a new brush before going back to the dentist. The bristles are nice and soft though which was very helpful after I had my wisdom teeth extracted.
christina g.
Downsville, NY
The Oral B Healthy Soft Toothbrush is gentle and soft but stills gets your teeth clean and feeling fresh! I use this toothbrush every morning, and my electric toothbrush every night. I am on my 3rd Oral B Healthy Soft Toothbrush and yes I will be buying it again! It is a great toothbrush for the money.
Ashleigh R.
morehead
I currently use this toothbrush and it works pretty good. It gets all the plaque and left over food out of my teeth and leaves my teeth clean. It is a great toothbrush for someone looking for something cheap and useable
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Cleans mouth well feeling nice and fresh after I buy mine from Walmart always ... most do not clean Tongue very well this one does it is very effective.......... I'm very satisfied using this toothbrush. I recommend it to all!
Evelyn S.
Palmdale, CA
I love this toothbrush it feels great on my gums! I bought it from target and Walmart. Yes it's effective and marvelous. I use it everyday. Twice a day. I love it yes I would recommend it to others it's the best.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
Hi Trish here,
I have a very sensitive gums. My dentist suggested to use soft toothbrush, I picked oral-B soft brush. Ever since I used this brush I never had gum bleeding problem.
CYNTHIA C.
HIALEAH
This is a great toothbrush. Strog but soft bristles that wont hurt your teeth and gums. My dentist recommeneded it an I think it's great. I had other brushes that were too tough on my gums. This is my third toothbrush that I buy of this kind and I will keep purchasing them.