Oral-B Healthy Clean 40 Soft Toothbrush 3 Count uploaded by Brittany K.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Healthy Clean promotes healthy teeth and gums by providing the basic plaque removal you expect from a toothbrush. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebeca G.
Los angeles , CA
These work well when I don't use my electric toothbrush. They are soft which is nice bc I have sensitive teeth and gums. Having a three pack is also convenient so I that I don't have to go out and buy more quite as often.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
Have always used Oral-B toothbrushes as that is also the brand my dentist recommends. The soft is great on your teeth and gums. Very affordable at your local supermarket or drug store. I use my toothbrush at least 2x a day, and the bristles stand the test of time..which is 3 months. after that I replace my toothbrush
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
I'm always on the run and I like a clean that lasts all day. That's what I have found with this toothbrush! I like the soft bristles and I love that they come in a three pack. Soft. Clean. Amazing
Devin R.
I think by far this is the best manual toothbrush I've ever used I definitely trust oral b for putting the best quality toothbrushes out there. I probably will keep using this product as my toothbrush. It makes my mouth feel so clean and actually feels like it's been scrubbed and gotten in those hard to reach places. Worth the money!!
Patty M.
Monett, MO
OralB is the only brand of toothbrush that I buy. They're a brand I have trusted for years. I buy the multi-pack because it's a better bargain. The toothbrushes do excellent work on my teeth and my son's, too.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I like that the bristles on these are softer than other toothbrushes. I have very small teeth so sometimes other toothbrushes with firm bristles irritate my gums, but the softer bristles are a welcome change.
Great! Keeps its firmness for the required length of time. Walmart is where I got mine. Love the design. I only use Oral-B brushes. Great inexpensive but effective toothbrush. Will always repurchase!
Peyton W.
I love tooth brushes and I also really enjoy this one! It definitely met my expectations, the bristles are really soft yet firm but not too harsh. Works perfectly!
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I can tell you that it is really good, it is not the best one that i ever tried, but yes i would buy it again, i bought it at the stop&shop store near of my house, the price is accessible, it is not that expensive, but it is not sooo cheap either. I would buy it again it is a good product, and yes i recommended it.
Andrea V.
Gainesville, FL
I think my mom bought this pack from walmart for about 5 dollars and for three brushes that's a bargain. You're supposed to replace your toothbrush every 3 months or as needed so having the convenience of not having to repurchase another set for 9 months is very satisfying.