BY ORAL-B

Don t Let Plaque Bacteria Hide Oral-B Pro Health Glide Tip Toothbrush with thinner bristles delivers a 200% deeper reach vs. a regular flat trim toothbrush, cleaning where plaque bacteria hides. Its dual bristle technology - the combination of Glide Tip and regular bristles - is tough on plaque even in tight spaces. Molded tongue cleaner designed to help freshen breath. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Davenport, FL
Love this toothbrush. Does exactly what it says it will. The bristles are perfect for getting in-between each tooth and really leaves your mouth feeling clean. It's not my favorite brush ever, but it gets the job done.
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
I have the soft tooth brush, cleans my teeth just right, considering i have sensitive teeth, this brish doesnt over due the hardness of bristles against my teeth and gets in all the right places, just what i like.
BLUSH Z.
This toothbrush definitely deep cleans my teeth and gets the food out from hard to reach places. I was pleasantly surprised and use it every day several times a day. I am satisfied and recommend this toothbrush!
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Well, this is an essential for anyone, I don't have a great opinion about this product, I think that it's okay to be a toothbrush, is very comfortable and does not irritate my gums, I'm not a maniac of toothbrushes, but I believe that this is a great brand.
Hattie R.
Jesup, GA
It is so hard for me to find a toothbrush that my little boy will use but, he loves this one. He loves all the characters they come in and he loves how soft the bristles are on his little gums. I however love the fact that he is not screaming anymore when we go to brush his teeth. I give this toothbrush two thumbs up.
Britt K.
Flintstone, MD
I like to feel like my teeth are really getting a good scrubbing that leaves them shiny and smooth and the texture of this brush is awesome! It's got various levels and textures of bristles to get into all the nooks and crannies of my teeth and the grip is super comfortable, as well!
Kathleen W.
Columbus, OH
I have tried several brands and still have not found the toothbrush for me yet. I use it 3 times a day and never feel like it gets the back very well. I have not tried a battery operated brush but would be up to it if I found the reviews to be supportive of its uses.
Autumn A.
Los Angeles, CA
This makes me teeth feel so clean! It's not super rough, but it is not too soft either! It's just right! It really gets my mouth clean and I'm proud to say I'm a repeat user of this product and I keep a brand new pack in my bathroom for guests to use as well.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have used in the past and I would probably use again. I'm not too picky about my toothebrushes but it was great it got the job done and it left my teeth feeling very clean and a fresh mouth with fresh and clean breath. love this product and would recommend.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I really enjoy the clean I get with these toothbrushes. I feel I'm not having to scrub nearly as hard, and it's a lot more effortless to get my teeth clean after a meal. The bristles seem to hold up longer than other brands I've tried before, as well.