Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral-B
Glide Tip with Special Deep Clean Bristles Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea

Oral-B Glide Tip with Special Deep Clean Bristles Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea

by Oral-B

Don t Let Plaque Bacteria Hide Oral-B Pro Health Glide Tip Toothbrush with thinner bristles delivers a 200% deeper reach vs. a regular flat trim toothbrush, cleaning where plaque bacteria hides. Its dual bristle technology - the combination of Glide Tip and regular bristles - is tough on plaque even in tight spaces. Molded tongue cleaner designed to help freshen breath.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Glide Tip with Special Deep Clean Bristles Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Oral-B Glide Tip with Special Deep Clean Bristles Toothbrush, Value Pack, 2 ea uploaded by Jaime F.
Love these toothbrushes. The bristles are soft yet sized to fit comfortably in the mouth. My teeth feel clean after using and it’s gentle on the gums.
Samantha R.
Keyser, WV
I was given one of these by my dentist, and loved it. I have now purchased dozens of them for myself and family. I can tell how clean my mouth feels after using it. I noticed a difference of how clean my mouth felt after switching.
Kate S.
Elm Grove, LA
The perfect brush at the perfect price. It's contured just right to get the back of my teeth, all the way around.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I brush my teeth after every meal. And the bristles are just amazing. I've gone into teeth cleanings and my dental hygienist can't find anything on my teeth.
yvette C.
The bristles on this brush are really thick and I think that's what I like most but yea the only ones I buy
Jessica S.
Worcester, MA
These work so good ... My mouth feels so clean and refreshed. Gets deep down and scubs plaque away.
Genesis P.
Paterson, NJ
I love this toothbrush because it gets inbetween my teeth to clean them really good . The bristles are soft so they don't hurt your mouth
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Well, this is an essential for anyone, I don't have a great opinion about this product, I think that it's okay to be a toothbrush, is very comfortable and does not irritate my gums, I'm not a maniac of toothbrushes, but I believe that this is a great brand.
Erica V.
Centertown, KY
I love how clean my whole mouth feels after using this toothbrush paired with Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste.
Rena F.
Eugene
Beat toothbrush ever. Not to hard or soft does a great job cleaning the only brand I will use.

Looking for your answer?