Oral-B Glide + Scope Outlast Floss Picks

by Oral-B

The Freshness of Scope flavor, the Ease of Glide.

Anyone use this [product:oral-b-advantage-advantage-floss-picks-long-lasting-mint] ?
Start your review of Oral-B Glide + Scope Outlast Floss Picks!
Allie G.
Walnut, IL
Oral-B Glide + Scope Outlast Floss Picks uploaded by Allie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these floaters, they clean great on the go and have a good mint flavor to that that helps freshen breath
Molly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Sam's Club
These are a must in our household. They are so easy to use, much easier compared to regular floss. The floss is strong and rarely breaks. They remove alot of food leftover. I like the minty flavor. We always stock up at sams club so we don't run out.
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
We use these everyday. When we travel, I put some in a baggie and keep them in my purse. These have the floss at one end and a toothpick at the other. We will definitely repurchase when we need more and I absolutely recommend. These are fairly cheap and are sold at most stores.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my favorite to use. You get less floss, than if you were to buy a roll but I feel the pick at the end helps get to what the floss itself cannot get.
Typhani L.
Roseburg, OR
I love these floss picks! They are great on the go, in your car, at work, or before bed!
Amber S.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love floss sticks ! It’s a lazy persons best friend . Easy to use and very affordable.
Toni C.
Toledo, OH
Love how easy it is to reach my back molars with these minty floss picks. Convenient and on the go without having to stick my hands in my mouth to floss even the hardest to reach places.
Dayna A.
Sharon Hill, PA
Oral-B Glide + Scope Outlast Floss Picks uploaded by Dayna A.
Purchased at: CVS
Flossing is important!! Favorite flossers. Love the mint taste from the Scope. They never break on me and are effective in getting everything out. Second time purchasing the value bag. Recommend.
Melissa Z.
I prefer using these picks over floss. It's a little thing that is just more convenient.
Vidhiya J.
Whitehall, PA
Good floss .easy way to use and comfort to hold Smells good with burst of mint freshness.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joshua W.
Barnton , Cheshire
il y a 4 mois
LO L. il y a 4 mois
There absolutely great to use especially after eating. I like the tip of them due to them being able to reach areas that’s unable to reach if using a regular toothpick.
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
Cassie P. il y a un an
yep! keep em with me all the time!
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
mey mey K. il y a un an
Yes! It’s great! It floss your teeth really well and it doesnt hurt your gum either!