Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Threader Floss 30 ct Carded Pack uploaded by Mhar S.

BY ORAL-B

Convenient Single-Use Packets One Piece Floss With Built-In Threader Tip Inserts Easily Under Appliances (Bridges, Braces And Implants) Silky Smooth Texture Slides Easily Between Teeth Effectively Removes Tough Plaque Between Teeth And Just Below The Gum Line Smooth, Strong And Shred Resistant Dentist Recommended Brand see more...

• Does this work? I have braces and would like to try.3 Answers
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Threader Floss 30 ct Carded Pack
  • "I can only imagine how much easier it is for patients with appliances to clesn themselves." in 1 review
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
If it weren't for this product, I would not be able to floss my bottom teeth. I have a lingual bar (permanent retainer) on the front six bottom teeth and I thought I was never going to be able to floss again, even with the floss threaders my orthodontist gave me. My teeth are so close together and I wasn't able to get the threader through without breaking the floss & I was making my gums bleed in the process. I stumbled upon this product by accident and I have been thankful every day since. The floss is extra thin which allows me to floss my teeth without breaking the floss and injuring my gums. This product changed my life. I highly suggest it for anyone with braces or permanent retainers.
Alix G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have several bridges that are very tight, so many of the guides that they offer, where you thread your floss through then push through a bridge and pull your floss through I can't even get it into my bridge! These threaders are perfect for me, almost like a shoelace where one end is covered, it slides into the very tiny space between my gum and bridge and then I just floss as one normally would without having to worry about a separate piece that is bulky and painful to use
Julia H.
Jewett City, CT
If you have braces then I definitely recommend using these floss threaders! I had braces for 3 and a half years so I understand the struggle of trying to floss between your teeth (the wires make life so much harder). These can be a bit of a pain to use though and takes a fair amount of time to try and thread your floss.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a wire behind my bottom front teeth, and this is the ONLY threading floss brand I will ever use! It's so easy to slide between my teeth because the end is stiff, and you can use the rest of the floss to floss your other teeth that aren't blocked by a wire so it's a win win!
Lynn C.
Bassett, VA
It's a must have in all my bags, in my car . Great for people with braces , easy and fast to use . Cleans amazing between crowded teeth . Comes in individual packs that makes it very easy to carry. I love this floss. Best there is in my eyes. Thumbs up on price , quality ,results
Kacie I.
Cincinnati, OH
I used to rarely floss because I could not find floss threaders to use with my permanent retainer. These work great and are easy to use. However, store name brand has the same product for half the price that I would buy over these. I am satisfied with them when I use them.
M M.
I used these while having braces and the plastic tip made flossing so much easier compared to just regular floss. I got my braces off some time ago but my teeth had NO discoloration/color difference at all and created a lasting habit of flossing every day.
Natalie S.
Have to use these due to having a permanent wire on bottom row of teeth -- because of braces. This product met my expectations. There is no flavor. It is easy to use, by simply inserting floss and does good work! Overall I am satisfied with the product.
Nicole N.
Bellevue, WA
I only use this floss thanks to the metal wire I have on my lower teeth. It make flossing simpler to have a stiff piece of plastic to guide the floss through the areas with the wire. Would recommend to anyone with a permanent wire or braces.
Katrina J.
Jacksonville, NC
The floss would become stringy when I used it under my retainer and would leave threads behind. Didn't feel like it really helped but instead left more behind.
Angelica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work? I have braces and would like to try.