Personal CareOral CareDental FlossOral-B
Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint

by Oral-B

#9 in Dental Floss

Defends Against Dental Conditions People Over 50 Experience Selected For Ages 50+ Glide's Softest Floss Silky Soft Ribbon That Slides Easily And Cleans Gently

Lo has usado es de buena calidad para la higiene bucal?
Can I use this floss with my veneers ?
Is huda beauty foundation good or full coverage? will it make me break out? is it drying? is it long lasting? please let me know
Start your review of Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint!
Adriana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint uploaded by Adriana P.
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint this is my favorite floss i love the mint flavor, leaves your mouth with a mint flavor
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,065 reviews
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint uploaded by Anna A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My dentist suggested that I use Oral-B Glide Floss before bed. She told me that It would get in places that the pick can’t get too. This floss does the job and leaves my gums clean. My gums also feel fresh and minty. These are not too expensive. I would recommend Oral-B Glide Pro-Health for Life Floss Smooth Mint to others. I love this floss
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss works beautifully. I like the way that the smoothness of the floss goes between my teeth fast and easy. It does leave my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. My only issue is that sometimes the floss can cut into my gums. I think the price is comparable to other brands. I recommend this floss unless you have sensitive gums. I will repurchase this floss.
Suzi Z.
Newport Beach
This floss is so great! wow it really keeps my teeth nice and clean. I love it. Its so cool. Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family. I use it all the time. wow superb product. The packaging is so pretty love it wow awesome would buy again.
Shantarian E.
This mouthwash is very convenient. It cleans my teeth with one try. It also leaving my teeth feeling minty.
Andrea C.
Orlando, FL
Works great and taste great! Inexpensive as well. I use this when I run out of my flossers.
Elizabeth B.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Not just my favorite floss, this is the ONLY floss I will use. I have tight teeth and this floss is the only brand that really glides smoothly, without fear of pulling against any of my fillings and catching on them. I highly recommend Glide to other people, it's 100% worth the slight increase in price compared to cheaper floss.
Ma. Gracia M.
Arcata, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very simple packaging. Easy to use (in a traditional way). This is what I really expect so I definitely purchase again in the future.
Jovanna S.
This floss is thin enough to get under the gum line, minty, lasts ages and does not fray like some other brands. I use it to cut soap bars easily as well.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
It's perfect for my purse and when I'm on the go. It's snags a little sometimes tho. Overall I'd still purchase it for the convenience.