BY ORAL-B #4 in Dental Floss & Picks

Defends Against Dental Conditions People Over 50 Experience Selected For Ages 50+ Glide's Softest Floss Silky Soft Ribbon That Slides Easily And Cleans Gently see more...

• Is this floss strong? I've encountered other brands and they are ...7 Answers
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
My dentist recommended this floss and now I see why. It does the job. I have sensitive gums and sometimes flossing hurts, but this brand does me right. I would recommend this floss. I got mine from Walmart and paid almost $6 for it. If you care about your oral hygiene the price will no matter.
Yuko S.
I get these for free on my trip to dentists and it's effecive, but I prefer ones that have a mint wax on them. Otherwise, it's still effective and gets the job done. I also like to use the super floss Oral-B sells which is an easy thread floss used for braces or wires installed behind teeth.
Aly E.
Livingston, NJ
I guess I’m one of the rare people who flosses every day. Love this floss because it doesn’t easily break, and it’s a nice compact size so I can carry it in my purse. The case closes so the floss doesn’t get trapped inside like other floss cases. Love this brand.
Lysette G.
This floss makes my mouth feel SO clean, flossing sticks will never ever beat traditional floss. This floss gets deep in and leaves a minty taste in your mouth once your done. This floss is the best and it actually makes you WANT to floss.
Raquel B.
Laredo, TX
It was easier to use this product on sensitive teeth. Especially after having steak or popcorn, it glides well throughout the gums. I’d recommend to all who have sensitive teeth like me and who are afraid of getting blood everywhere.
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss! I love the texture of the floss on how it’s super smooth and easy to slide in between teeth. Love the smooth like, thin material too. Would recommend to anyone! Leaves a fresh minty taste in your mouth too which is nice.
Hanna F.
Goshen, IN
Over all this is a good product. I personally am not a mint fan so I was not a huge fan of this floss. I liked how the floss felt softer. (If that makes any since.) I struggled which having a wire behind my teeth on the top and bottom from having braces. I personally would not buy it again due to the taste and the struggles of having wires behind my teeth. Sensi-Soft Oral-B Glide Sensi-Soft Dental Floss 35 M
Rosie B.
This floss is awesome for my super close together teeth. It glides easily between my teeth and doesn’t hurt my gums. I won’t use anything else after flossing with this brand. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.
caroline 🌸.
Chattanooga Tn
this floss is the exact same as any standard floss you could buy or that the dentist could give you, there isn’t any special features to this product that make it stand out from the rest but i would repurchase it
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
We just like a nice soft floss. Not too tough on our gums. We both have sensitive gums so we are easy. This is nice and works great. We repurchase all the time when running out. Great floss for others.
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Is this floss strong? I've encountered other brands and they are not strong at all, I had one rip between teeth and it was touch pulling it out.