BY ORAL-B #45 in Dental Floss & Picks

Defends Against Dental Conditions People Over 50 Experience Selected For Ages 50+ Glide's Softest Floss Silky Soft Ribbon That Slides Easily And Cleans Gently see more...

• Is this floss strong? I've encountered other brands and they are ...7 Answers
Yuko S.
I get these for free on my trip to dentists and it's effecive, but I prefer ones that have a mint wax on them. Otherwise, it's still effective and gets the job done. I also like to use the super floss Oral-B sells which is an easy thread floss used for braces or wires installed behind teeth.
Christine C.
Manchester
Love this floss, my boyfriend gets it from his dental appointments all the time. It works great! It Doreen's cut my gums like other flosses have. It also doesn't get stuck in between my teeth like I'm the past. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great floss!
Mali L.
Memphis
Amazing! It doesn’t get stuck in your teeth! It’s not stringy, the floss is actually strong! It’s not breaking up in between teeth! I love this floss! I started using it because of the samples at my dentist office and I have switched since!
Amanda S.
Adena
I love the glide floss. Some of the spaces between my teeth are pretty tight, and this is the only type of floss that can get into and out of the spaces without getting ripped to shreds.
Heather S.
Boaz, AL
This floss is hands down the best. I have small spaces to get between my teeth and this floss slides right through. My dentist uses this brand and I will never use anything different.
Amanda L.
La Crosse, WI
This floss works well for me.  I purchased it at Target and thought the price was even with the quality.  I’ve purchased this product multiple times and find it effective.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this floss. My teeth are very very close together - so I have the issue of the floss not being able to get in between my teeth or it getting stuck and breaking between teeth. That’s not the case with this floss. It’s decently affordable and available at most places you normally shop for dental care.
Dee H.
Brookline, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this floss. Its wide tape style helps me effectively clean between teeth while sweeping away any residue. Its tough enough to stand up to flossing between my sublingual bars and my teeth without ripping. The subtle mint flavor is also pleasant and not overpowering. I highly recommend this for excellent oral health.
Melissa M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My dentist gives them to me so I normally stock up there and don’t buy them but the floss is strong. It doesn’t break easily and it has a minty flavor to it which I like.
Lauren P.
I use this floss everyday and it is nice because it is thick enough to where I know it’s working but not too thick as to where it hurts! Always will buy this brand!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
Is this floss strong? I've encountered other brands and they are not strong at all, I had one rip between teeth and it was touch pulling it out.