Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss uploaded by Kerl C.Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY ORAL-B

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Original Floss is the most dentist-recommended floss brand.  Strong and shred resistant, it’s silky smooth texture slides easily between teeth. Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Effectively Removes Plaque. Shred Resistant 54.6 yds. see more...

Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This floss has a great taste and is really useful. I like that it makes my teeth feel refreshed. It does clean your teeth so I’m satisfied with it. I will continue buying this brand and recommend it to others.
Annette G.
kissimmee
Review for: Mint more...
I usually use oral b dental floss for daily flossing. When compared to other alternatives I prefer oral b floss it’s a good brand and the mint flavor is great. Overall I’m satisfied with the product
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
More of a gentle floss. It keeps my gums healthy and I’ve noticed less soreness and overall bleeding. I prefer this over normal floss everyday! And now it’s less of a pain to floss everyday, literally.
Jacquelyn T.
This floss is easy to use and has a minty taste to it. It's very durable and doesn't snap every time you put it between your teeth. It does exactly what it says and leaves your mouth feeling fresh after using! This is a product I will continue to buy.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I like this floss, my dentist gives it to me so I never really need to buy it which is nice! It's minty fresh and gets all the nasties out from between my teeth.. the only this is if it gets stuck and you slam it between your teeth it can make you bleed for sure! But it's definitely worth it!
Samantha R.
Albuquerque, NM
The Oral-B Glide dental floss is perfect. It doesn't get caught in your teeth like so many other brands! It is strong and it does a great job at getting into tough places such as the retainers on the back of my teeth. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda S.
This floss is awesome! Most flosses break or shreds on my teeth. This floss however is insanely strong. No problems with it breaking and it has a nice mint taste. I definitely recommend this especially if you have problems with floss shredding
Ashley M.
Rossville, GA
I alwAys prefer the traditional floss over the floss picks. Oral B is such a great brand at a very reasonable price. In my opinion, there is no need to spend a bunch of extra money on floss!
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
This floss works really well. It's not too strong of a taste and the floss rarely breaks in between my teeth. I use this morning and night. My dentist recommended this and I love it! I recommend this to my family and friends for the best teeth health.
Grace S.
Nashville, TN
This floss works great! Glides on easy so you aren't tugging at your teeth. The minty fresh or sometimes unscented flavors that I get compliment my toothpaste perfectly. I love this brand and know I can trust it to provide quality products.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it really shred resistant ?

Amazon