Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY ORAL-B

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Original Floss is the most dentist-recommended floss brand.  Strong and shred resistant, it’s silky smooth texture slides easily between teeth. Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Effectively Removes Plaque. Shred Resistant 54.6 yds. see more...

Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this floss and it works great. The floss itself is thick and it easily glides in between my teeth to remove any food or plaque/tartar build up. It has a great minty taste in which I enjoy as I feel that it helps to make my mouth feel clean on top of brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. I purchase at my grocery store or drugstore.
Jenny S.
El Dorado Springs
This is the floss my mom got me when I was younger and she was teaching me to always floss, and this is the floss we still use daily. I’ve never used another floss, so I’m not sure how this compares to others, but I love it. It doesn’t shred between my teeth and it does the job.
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I mean it’s kind of straight forward to write a review about floss. I feel like every floss gets the work done! But I guess I like this one because of it’s quality and maybe because it’s just always the brand that’s in my house haha.
Charlee B.
New Orleans
Great floss for sensitive gums! My gums used to hurt really bad after I flossed and with this floss it does the job pain free. The price is very cheap. Highly recommended by my dentist and I highly recommend it to anybody.
Jasmine P.
Geneva, AL
I use this every morning and night when flossing my teeth. It works very well but is sometimes hard to get in tight places. I still continue to use it because it is the best I have used. I buy at Walmart in the 2 pack.
Jennifer S.
I love this product ..the reason why is because it's flat..I have over crowded teeth and the round floss does not go between my teeth.. I have bought more than one so my kids can also use this.they seem to enjoy it to
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
This is by far my favorite floss! It doesn’t have a gross taste. I tried a sample from my dentist and I fell in love with it. It is very good at getting things out of your teeth because the floss is thicker than normal floss to me.
Monica D.
Henderson
This is the floss that my dentist gives out as samples. It's not my favorite brand, but I do purchase it when I can't find the Gentle Gum Reach brand that I prefer. It works fine and it is my second choice.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
More of a gentle floss. It keeps my gums healthy and I’ve noticed less soreness and overall bleeding. I prefer this over normal floss everyday! And now it’s less of a pain to floss everyday, literally.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
Great floss. It doesn’t break in your mouth, and it gets in those tight spots. It works so well, and this is honestly the only kind of floss that I ever buy, just because I love it so much. 10/10 job.
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Is it really shred resistant ?