Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss uploaded by Kerl C.Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY ORAL-B #41 in Dental Floss & Picks

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Original Floss is the most dentist-recommended floss brand.  Strong and shred resistant, it’s silky smooth texture slides easily between teeth. Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Effectively Removes Plaque. Shred Resistant 54.6 yds. see more...

Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This floss has a great taste and is really useful. I like that it makes my teeth feel refreshed. It does clean your teeth so I’m satisfied with it. I will continue buying this brand and recommend it to others.
Annette G.
kissimmee
Review for: Mint more...
I usually use oral b dental floss for daily flossing. When compared to other alternatives I prefer oral b floss it’s a good brand and the mint flavor is great. Overall I’m satisfied with the product
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
I mean it’s kind of straight forward to write a review about floss. I feel like every floss gets the work done! But I guess I like this one because of it’s quality and maybe because it’s just always the brand that’s in my house haha.
Monica D.
Henderson
This is the floss that my dentist gives out as samples. It's not my favorite brand, but I do purchase it when I can't find the Gentle Gum Reach brand that I prefer. It works fine and it is my second choice.
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
More of a gentle floss. It keeps my gums healthy and I’ve noticed less soreness and overall bleeding. I prefer this over normal floss everyday! And now it’s less of a pain to floss everyday, literally.
Mary J.
Tucson, AZ
Great floss. It doesn’t break in your mouth, and it gets in those tight spots. It works so well, and this is honestly the only kind of floss that I ever buy, just because I love it so much. 10/10 job.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss I get this from
My Dental hygienist every time I go in for a teeth cleaning. I like this type and prefer it to others because it's strong and not too waxy. It works well to keep my teeth nice and clean.
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this floss and it works great. The floss itself is thick and it easily glides in between my teeth to remove any food or plaque/tartar build up. It has a great minty taste in which I enjoy as I feel that it helps to make my mouth feel clean on top of brushing my teeth and using mouthwash. I purchase at my grocery store or drugstore.
Jacquelyn T.
This floss is easy to use and has a minty taste to it. It's very durable and doesn't snap every time you put it between your teeth. It does exactly what it says and leaves your mouth feeling fresh after using! This is a product I will continue to buy.
Brenda S.
Kent, WA
Glide Floss is my favorite. Working in a dental office, I get to try many different floss. I have to say I love Glide. It's so easy to floss and it doesn't shred like some floss. This floss is really good if you have areas with tight contacts. It doesn't break easy and glides through easily
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is it really shred resistant ?