BY ORAL-B

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Twice as Wide and 50% Thicker  Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.   Unique, patented tape that is designed for wider spaces between teeth. Twice as wide and 50% thicker than original Glide Silky smooth texture slides easily between teeth. Effectively removes tough plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Floss floss floss is what we tell our patients .. I've had many different kinds of floss tested and I came to my conclusion.. taped floss is one of best for your teeth . It's more on a thicker side . So it means it will help you swipe away any plaque between teeth . Some tape is way to thin and really those don't do much .. whole point is to get in and swipe off all the plaque and this floss does the trick. Now if you have tight contacts this may break when u pull it out. It's okay . Totally Normal for those who have very tight contacts
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
My family & I are very big into flossing our teeth, it's very important! We've tried all kinds of different brands and types of floss. This is the best one we have tried yet!
It's very easy to use. It's easy to get into the tough or tight spots and glides Great. It works perfectly!!

I highly recommend!!
Rachel L.
Columbus
OBSESSED. I am obsessed with flossing my teeth nightly and I literally panic when I run out of it. I tag along with my best friend and her husband to Costco so I can buy a gaunt package of these. Never breaks and slips right between tight teeth!
monica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I really like this dental tape. Sometimes the regular floss would separate and leave little bits between my teeth, but I do not have that problem with the tape. I have a lot of dental work and crooked teeth, so it's hard for me to get there with regular silk. This dental tape slides without damaging or getting stuck. It works well!
Melissa V.
Caseville, MI
This is one of the 2 brands of floss that I use on a regular basis. I would definitely recommend this. It's not too harsh on the gums and doesn't have a bad taste.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just want people to know this seems exactly the same as the Crest Glide Tape floss I used to purchase and can no longer find. I highly recommend tape floss in general (and so does my dentist and it has helped tremendously) and the Glide Tape floss is the best I've tried (and I've tried a lot of different brands). It really does glide, does not stick, does not shred, and feels like it really cleans well. I will be regularly purchasing this.
Jennifer B.
Savoy
Our families go to for dental gum health. Our dentist recommended this as my husband has difficulty with flossing. The tape seems to glide easier in hard to reach places. Our dental exams have improved now that flossing is easier. Love the mint flavored Listerene one the most.
Marija S.
Chico, CA
I tend to use flossers but I ALWAYS have a trusty pack of floss around the house. My kids love the new round shaped containers. They always enjoy something a little different. The floss just slides right between all types of teeth so we only need one brand for the whole house.
Becki M.
PLAIN, WI
I have a lot of dental work and crooked, crowded bottom teeth so its hard for me to get in there with regular floss. This dental tape glides right in without breaking or getting stuck. Works well!
Courtney M.
Jefferson, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This dental floss is the best I have ever tried. The entire line of Oral B Glide dental floss is much more comfortable to use on your gums than standard, hard, stringy dental floss. The string is a bit thicker, and it really cuts down on discomfort and/or bleeding.
Billie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you buy this product?
Joe M.
Do these come in different flavors besides mint?
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone had a problem with it?
kendra h.
Knoxville, TN
How many use this floss?