Personal CareOral CareDental FlossDoes not apply
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle 30 ea

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle 30 ea

by Does not apply

n/a

Does anyone else carry these around in your purse? Or car?
Are these safe to use everyday?
Start your review of Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle 30 ea!
Emily P.
Ashland, OR
My parents and I both use the regularly. He can't stand flavored things and these are very flavorless. We have packages of them in every vehicle and bathroom.
Nykeemia W.
Opa Locka, FL
Used this product before I had braces it woked really well in getting between my teeth. And I have really sensitive teeth but this is one of the products were I didn't bleed. Wouldn't recommend using with braces.
Stephanie P.
Spanaway, WA
I like these because you get floss and a tooth pick in one. Floss sometimes is hard to use. It's all slick from it being in your mouth, or cuts off the circulation to your fingertips when you wrap it around so you can work it properly and get those back teeth. You waste some because of this exact reason, needing to wrap it around your fingers to have leverage and usability. Where with Oral B Glide. You don't wrap anything around your fingers, so no waste. You have a tooth pick to help get some things out or get them loosened so the floss can get it. The plastic is strong and gives you a good grip to do whatever you need.
Megan S.
Slidell, TX
I like floss so much better, not a fan of floss picks. I have no much more to say about them. I do not enjoy using them.
Jennifer Z.
Joliet, IL
Favorite floss I love this so much. I get this from Walmart. Very effective for the job, I use it daily.
Lu D.
Bremerton, WA
Dentist recommended and really like this product. Dentist checkups have improved since using these...
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
I love these flossers!! I keep them in my car and in my purse and in my desk at work ... pretty much everywhere!! Flossing after every meal will help cut down on gum disease. This flossers are so convenient there's no excuse not to use them.
Graicee C.
Los Angeles
Item is ok, but have used other products that are better. Its a little too minty, leaves mouth fresh, however taste is a bit overwhelming
Rebecca P.
Jacksonville, FL
These little guys are so convenient to keep in your purse. You'll never catch me without them! I bought a travel size back and just refill them as necessary. I like this pack as well as the Scope Outlast mint ones, and I alternate between them. They're easy to use, and are a good idea to keep around the office too for quick cleanings!
Lauren K.
Fairfax
Feels great with my teeth and gets right in to the tiny spaces. love this product and use it everyday. I recommend