BY ORAL-B #12 in Dental Floss & Picks

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Extra Soft on Fingers and Gums. Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.  With Comfort Plus technology, Glide floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque.  Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

• "This is my absolute favorite dental floss." in 2 reviews
  • "This floss really does a good job and has a nice taste." in 2 reviews
  • "The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I some times try others but always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried other brands, but I always come back to this." in 2 reviews
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
I absolutely swear by the Oral-B gentle glide floss. Not only is it affordable, but it also has a very pleasant taste. It doesn’t get caught in your teeth as it is coated in a smooth texture that makes it a gentle and pleasant to use. I highly recommend this floss for someone with sensitive teeth and gums, or anyone who doesn’t like to feel the floss between their teeth.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Go-to floss since forever. It works well and I really like it and its affordable. You can find a pack of 9 from Costco for a good deal! Recently, I been enjoying a different type of floss that my dentist introduced me to, but that thing is expensive! I definitely will stick to my oral b because it works just as well and more economical for my pocket.
baby d.
This floss is great! I like that it’s very thin and almost like a film of plastic. I have a hard time putting wax floss in between my teeth, but this is much easier. It’s not super minty, which kinda sucks, but I gave it three stars because of the cost. I think it’s pretty pricey, but I like the way it works so I continue to use it, despite the price tag.
Kerrie H.
Love how this dental floss is not very thin, and feels that it gets all the crevices in between your teeth. It has a wax coating that helps it from tearing/shredding when you floss. It also has a fresh mint flavor that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Britani C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Gets the job done and doesn’t shred between my teeth around my lower permanent retainer like super floss and some others do. This is easier to just thread through and go to town. Clean as a whistle! As best as can be maintained at home anyways
Kavita U.
Fayetteville , NC
It gets the job done. Decent price. I’m terrible at remembering to floss but when I do I like that this is easy to wrap around my fingers and use to floss my teeth. It gets in there and pulls out all the funk stuck in between the tooth.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would not be able to floss if it wasn't for this product, these Teflon flossers make it possible for me to continue my mouth hygiene properly. My teeth are so tight together that this is the only floss that will glide through it
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
I love this floss. It goes right into right spaces without ripping or shredding like other flosses. I have a permanent retainer on my lower teeth and it easily fits in there with no issue. Hands down the best!!
Alexa H.
Milwaukee
I love this floss. I don’t feel like it’s very thick but is able to get in hard to reach areas and clean them out. I also don’t notice any shredding with the floss. I will definitely buy this floss again!
Heather S.
Amissville
This floss works well and doesn’t tear into shreds easily. It doesn’t have any flavoring or anything like that. I try to use it every other day. You can but it at most drugstores and it’s not expensive.
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this the thicker type dental floss?