BY ORAL-B #2 in Dental Floss & Picks

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Extra Soft on Fingers and Gums. Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.  With Comfort Plus technology, Glide floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque.  Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

• "The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "This floss really does a good job and has a nice taste." in 2 reviews
  • "I some times try others but always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried other brands, but I always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite dental floss." in 2 reviews
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Wonderful dental floss! Has a nice scent, it has a nice taste, and it's not too waxy! It's also not too thick, so it's easy to get in between your teeth. It's perfect for in the bathroom or on-the-go! I keep mine in my purse so that after I eat I can just freshen up and it totally leaves my teeth feeling nice and clean and leaves I nice fresh minty taste as well! I would definitely recommend this over many other brands because it works so well and it is very affordable! Two thumbs up for sure!
Courtney J.
This is the absolute best dental floss available, in my opinion. I first purchased Glide for my daughter because it was recommended by her orthodon'tist after she first got braces. The thick texture works well to get under the wire and to navigate her braces. I started using it as well and it is the most effective floss I've ever used. I highly recommend this to anyone and I guarantee you'll be highly satisfied.
Karsin H.
Columbia, MO
I wish I could give this product 10 stars because five just doesn't seem like enough! Love, LOVE this floss. It is perfect for gliding between each tooth, capturing each piece of left behind food. Also, it doesn't get stuck between each tooth, making the user rip it out while practically ripping out the tooth in the process. Extra side note: the taste of this Oral-B's Glide floss is the perfect punch of minty.
Trisha D.
This is the only dental floss that works for me. My teeth are super close together and getting in between them can be quite difficult. I did suffer from a tough few years of some gum issues and I was greatly advised to floss more often and this Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss is really the only one that I feel gets in between my teeth as comfortable as it can and does the job right.
Emily L.
Winnsboro, SC
I love this floss for three reasons. First it's super strong so it doesn't shred apart after a few teeth. Second it literally does "glide" between your teeth like the packaging says. So many brands of floss get stuck or cause my teeth to hurt but this doesn't. Third it tastes really good if you get the mint flavor which is an added bonus because it's like a breath refresher too!
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Simple product to use. Has a nice minty taste to it, so it is pleasurable to use. The floss itself is ver fine so it aides in getting between tight tooth junctions. I would say that it is comparable to other products on the market, simply because there is not much that goes into it. I would definitely buy again, and recommend to anyone who interested in simple floss.
Breeann G.
Palm Bay, FL
This is the only floss I have found that does not shred to pieces as I use it. I also feel like it is the most comfortable to you. I found out the hard way to make sure to wash your hands after using it because I have rubbed my eyes and it burns! The mint flavor stays on your hands if you don't wash them. I love the mint flavor though, so I would not change that.
Julie B.
Spanaway, WA
I was given a sample of this from my dentist and I am so glad that I did because it really is incredible. I was having an issue with the dental floss breaking and fraying in between my teeth with other brands, but this is so strong it never breaks. I love that it really does glide in between my teeth just like the name states. Love the mint taste too!
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
What can I say?! This is some good floss, you ate a strawberry and that pesky seed won't leave, you saw a bad movie and now that popcorn kernel won't let you forget about it? I promise you this floss will do the job and do it well! No bad taste, not painful cutting of the gums and most importantly no rotting food stuck in those chompers.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
I like the minty flavor. I have tried other brands but I like this one. The floss doesn't come apart like some other cheaper brands. I use it once a day. It's part of my regular routine. I feel as if it is a good product that I would recommend to my friends. Overall I am very satisfied with the quality and convenience of this product.
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this the thicker type dental floss?