BY ORAL-B #2 in Dental Floss & Picks

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Extra Soft on Fingers and Gums. Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.  With Comfort Plus technology, Glide floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque.  Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

• "This is my absolute favorite dental floss." in 2 reviews
  • "I some times try others but always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "I like it because it leaves my whole mouth minty fresh for a while after flossing even when I hadn't just brushed my teeth!" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried other brands, but I always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling." in 2 reviews
Audrianna M.
S Deerfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this floss. Sometimes I feel like the other flosses are not made as well because they will rip apart after one tooth is done. Oral-B floss has always been my go-to when I floss. I try to use it twice a day, but I always feel confident that it is helping my teeth in the long run.
Hannah S.
Springfield, MO
I like this floss because it seems a little waxier than other brands. It really slides between the teeth easily and makes it easy to clean. Plus the package coloring is just cute, and easy to throw in my purse to use after meals outside of the home.
Ashley C.
Olathe
This dental floss glides on like butter on hot bread! I figured all dental floss was created equal but I was wrong! Wanna feel like you're treating your mouth to a luxurious experience? Reach of Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss today!!!
Alexis C.
Austin
Best floss ever. I have some gaps in back of mouth that cause pain if flossed improperly and this floss saves the day. I have tried the generic variation and it was no where close to this original. Shredded and fell apart.
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
My rusty trusty dental floss! When I’m not being OCD and chewing on the Plackers flossers this is what I’m using... I use this as part of my deep cleaning ritual and the Plackers on more of a daily basis. My gums can bleed with the flosses that are like string. I also use this floss on my kids. It’s what the dentist provided and we just stuck with it because it’s so silky and smooth And gets between the kids tiny teeth without popping their gums (You know what I’m talking about... When you can’t get it thru your teeth and when you do it snaps your gums and makes them bleed- not with this!) I’m a lifer with this product.
Chopa A.
Bethesda, MD
Purchased at: CVS
This is the only brand of floss I buy- I tried to switch but other ones felt like a dry string. No floss is as smooth and comfortable as this one, and it gets in all the crevices without making me bleed
Edie D.
Verona, PA
This is the brand my dentist recommends.  It does the job without breaking or shredding.  Much better than the unwaxed types.  It's also small enough to carry in your purse or pocket.
Kristen H.
valparaiso
This is the only floss I have ever used and I liked it so much that I just never changed it my dentist made a comment about how good my gums are and I personally think it’s because of this floss.
Alexandra W.
I always love receiving this product after dentist visits. I really like this product, as the floss seems more durable than that of some other brands I have previously tried. I can use less at a time, which makes it last longer. I also like the minty flavor.
Mindy D.
Glenmora, LA
Great floss that makes flossing fun! Not, but it definitely does the job and the wax coating seems thicker than cheaper flosses. I can use a small piece and clean all my teeth in one go!
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this the thicker type dental floss?

Amazon