BY ORAL-B #2 in Dental Floss & Picks

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Extra Soft on Fingers and Gums. Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.  With Comfort Plus technology, Glide floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque.  Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

• "This is my absolute favorite dental floss." in 2 reviews
  • "This floss really does a good job and has a nice taste." in 2 reviews
  • "The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling." in 2 reviews
  • "I some times try others but always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried other brands, but I always come back to this." in 2 reviews
❁Sonya C.
Dunmore, PA
I absolutely swear by the Oral-B gentle glide floss. Not only is it affordable, but it also has a very pleasant taste. It doesn’t get caught in your teeth as it is coated in a smooth texture that makes it a gentle and pleasant to use. I highly recommend this floss for someone with sensitive teeth and gums, or anyone who doesn’t like to feel the floss between their teeth.
Kourtney O.
El Cajon, CA
You need to floss every day. Specially now in days when everybody's taking pictures for social media you need to have those clean teeth. Nobody wants to see if mile with a piece of food stuck in them. This is a great fluff it doesn't fall apart it doesn't get stuck in your teeth but what it does do with getting everything out of your cave by it
baby d.
Rialto, CA
This floss is great! I like that it’s very thin and almost like a film of plastic. I have a hard time putting wax floss in between my teeth, but this is much easier. It’s not super minty, which kinda sucks, but I gave it three stars because of the cost. I think it’s pretty pricey, but I like the way it works so I continue to use it, despite the price tag.
Michaela C.
Oral-B Glide is THE BEST floss I've tried, hands down.  My dentist gave me a sample, and now I keep it on the bathroom shelf regularly.  It doesn't tear in tight spaces like other flosses I've tried, and it never makes me feel like I'm forcing the floss between my teeth.  Very comfortable to use.
Taylor B.
Huntington, WV
Love it. As the name states, glides easily between teeth and honestly my teeth don’t feel completely clean and soft life they should after brushing until I use this floss! Good taste but sometimes makes my lips have a menthol tingly numbing feeling that slightly burns. Definitely still recommend lol
Joann S.
Rosharon
This is my #1 go to floss . It really does glide smoothly in between teeth and I use it often. The roll last a long time even with every day use. There are times I get on a good flossing regimen and use it daily . Then sometimes I fall off but always go back to it. I love this product A+
Erin M.
Covington, KY
My favorite floss of all I have tried. I have teeth that are pretty close together. So close that when I would try to get floss between them that the floss would break into two pieces. This floss doesn’t do that! Doesn’t give any issues and glides right in. Completely worth the extra money.
Mackenzie J.
As a 24 year old woman I have spent many years trying different flosses. Over time I have used this and transferred to a different brand for whatever reason, and every time I end up coming back to this brand. It does a great job and is very easy to use. I would recommend to others!
Kerrie H.
Love how this dental floss is not very thin, and feels that it gets all the crevices in between your teeth. It has a wax coating that helps it from tearing/shredding when you floss. It also has a fresh mint flavor that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Frances W.
Arlington, VA
Love this floss. I usually get the sample sizes for free from the dentist, but I always repurchase when I run out. Definitely recommend getting the value pack from Costco since this name brand is a little more pricey (but still totally worth it).
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this the thicker type dental floss?