BY ORAL-B

New look, same great product! Dentist Recommended Brand Extra Soft on Fingers and Gums. Effectively Removes Plaque Shred Resistant Experience the Glide Difference.  Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.  With Comfort Plus technology, Glide floss is extra soft and gentle on gums, yet tough on plaque.  Unique, patented floss that s smooth, strong, and shred resistant. Combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line. Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis. Contains a light coating of natural wax for improved grip. Questions? Call For guarantee, call within 60 days of purchase with UPC and receipt. see more...

• "This is my absolute favorite dental floss." in 2 reviews
  • "I some times try others but always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "I like it because it leaves my whole mouth minty fresh for a while after flossing even when I hadn't just brushed my teeth!" in 2 reviews
  • "I tried other brands, but I always come back to this." in 2 reviews
  • "The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling." in 2 reviews
Larissa W.
Kearney, MO
My rusty trusty dental floss! When I’m not being OCD and chewing on the Plackers flossers this is what I’m using... I use this as part of my deep cleaning ritual and the Plackers on more of a daily basis. My gums can bleed with the flosses that are like string. I also use this floss on my kids. It’s what the dentist provided and we just stuck with it because it’s so silky and smooth And gets between the kids tiny teeth without popping their gums (You know what I’m talking about... When you can’t get it thru your teeth and when you do it snaps your gums and makes them bleed- not with this!) I’m a lifer with this product.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton , PA
I absolutely swear by the Oral-B gentle glide floss. Not only is it affordable, but it also has a very pleasant taste. It doesn’t get caught in your teeth as it is coated in a smooth texture that makes it a gentle and pleasant to use. I highly recommend this floss for someone with sensitive teeth and gums, or anyone who doesn’t like to feel the floss between their teeth.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Go-to floss since forever. It works well and I really like it and its affordable. You can find a pack of 9 from Costco for a good deal! Recently, I been enjoying a different type of floss that my dentist introduced me to, but that thing is expensive! I definitely will stick to my oral b because it works just as well and more economical for my pocket.
baby d.
This floss is great! I like that it’s very thin and almost like a film of plastic. I have a hard time putting wax floss in between my teeth, but this is much easier. It’s not super minty, which kinda sucks, but I gave it three stars because of the cost. I think it’s pretty pricey, but I like the way it works so I continue to use it, despite the price tag.
Christina S.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is a miracle! Super smooth texture and definitely glides making it easier to floss in those tight spaces and along the gum line! Super silky and not bulky whatsoever! It's never harsh on my gums either ! This is my go to floss and I try and buy this as much as I can when I finish the package!
Jenn F.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy this for my daughter who has braces and can only use certain types of floss. It works well and hasn't given her any trouble with the dental work. A good option for a smooth flossing experience.
Alexis H.
Menifee, CA
Can dental floss not do the job? Perhaps.. but flossing is a huge part of my everyday routine. Especially being someone who has braces.. I rely on dental floss to keep my teeth clean and that’s why I love oral-b! Their floss is strong enough to not break every time you weave it through your teeth! Wow!
Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This is by far my favorite floss to use. It doesn’t have my gums hurting and it feels super comfortable to use. It literally does what the name is “glide” right through your teeth. It feels like weight and does a great job.
Kerrie H.
Love how this dental floss is not very thin, and feels that it gets all the crevices in between your teeth. It has a wax coating that helps it from tearing/shredding when you floss. It also has a fresh mint flavor that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Love the minty feeling! It doesn’t snag or break! It’s in a convenient size so I can keep one in my purse and take it out with me! I don’t have to ask someone els for a teeth check anymore because I just go a check myself and I know this floss will do the job!
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this the thicker type dental floss?

Amazon