Personal CareOral CareDental FlossOral-B
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss

Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss

by Oral-B

#1 in Dental Floss

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Floss combines comfort with cleaning power to effectively remove plaque between teeth and just below the gum line.

- Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces*
- Comfort Plus technology is extra soft and gentle on gums
- Gently stimulates gums and helps prevent gingivitis as part of a complete dental plan
- Provides a fresh, minty clean feeling every time you floss
- Strong and shred resistant with a light coating of natural wax for improved grip

vs. leading floss

EhhAt about it? ?
Is this safe for use with veneers?
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss Is this string any better then the stick ones?
Start your review of Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The mint flavor also gives a fresh clean feeling.in reviews
I tried other brands, but I always come back to this.in reviews
This floss really does a good job and has a nice taste.in reviews
I like it because it leaves my whole mouth minty fresh for a while after flossing even when I hadn't just brushed my teeth!in reviews
This is my absolute favorite dental floss.in reviews
Chandra G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I recommended using this floss for optimal oral health and fresher breath. This mint floss is good for removing food particles in areas that your toothbrush doesn't reach. I find great ease in sliding the floss between my teeth and using it daily has shown improvement with having less plaque/tartar buildup.
Jaessa B.
StL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss uploaded by Jaessa B.
My fav floss!! I love the minty flavor and it isn’t over powering. This floss does a great job so I use it daily. This is also the brand they put in my dentists goodie bags so dentist approved!
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss uploaded by Susan N.
I know you probably don’t think that all floss are the same, so why not get the cheapest. You’re wrong. This floss is sooooo much nicer. It is much more comfortable while flossing, it doesn’t shred or get stuck on rough spots, and it smells and tastes good. Definitely worth the extra cost.
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This floss is one of my go to flosses for flossing my teeth. My dentist for sure appreciates when I floss (as do my gums)! Fair pricing, works well, great mint flavor/scent but not too strong. Better than most flosses and lasts awhile. Will purchase again.
Jessica M.
Dublin, CA
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Target
A good product. It doesn't fray, nor does it have too strong of a taste. There is a good amount in the container. I would repurchase this product.
Meghan D.
Darien, IL
Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss uploaded by Meghan D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health Comfort Plus Mint Floss is the best floss! I have to buy more before I run out as you can see in my photo. The string has a smooth, strong, and resistant shred. I use this twice daily before brushing! I genuinely love how it is not waxy and doesn’t come apart. Get this!!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Does well but you need a lot of floss for one use because it can break apart and become stringy. But it works and takes care of your teeth.
Czarina A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sturdy and tastes good. Flossing is an important step in good oral hygiene so make sure you floss regularly and this gets the job done.
Jodi K.
Austin
Purchased at: Costco
this is the only floss I will ever buy again. my teeth are very tight and this is the only floss that goes in between them without destroying my gums. the roll lasts a long time and it's reasonably priced, especially if bought at Costco in a coupon #health #beauty
Shelby S.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I never thought I'd be writing a review for dental floss, but I've recently found that the brand and type of dental floss does make a difference! I grabbed this at Target and like it because it's well waxed and easily glides between teeth without causing me to be tough on my gums. Overall, highly recommend this dental floss.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Brittany H. il y a un an
I love this floss. It has worked WAY better for me than the stick flossers.