BY ORAL-B #78 in Dental Floss & Picks

keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite floss by far! My dentist recommended it to me and I've been using it for years. It truly does "glide" through your teeth and causes no irritation. Would be great for beginner flossers, whose teeth and gums may not be used to flossing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Norma G.
Love using this floss and so does my son and boyfriend. It taste good and doesn't tear easily.
Katherine  S.
Part out everyday routine. It is a must in our house. It is effective cleaning and protecting our gums
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I've tried other types of floss, but the Oral-B Glide floss is my favorite. Flossing can be a pain - figuratively and literally. This stuff makes it less of pain and is a staple in my house. It doesn't break or leave fibers in between your teeth, which is always a positive.
shaneliza D.
Floss is one of those things that I have learned you can't skimp on. I tried using a generic brand, and it broke off, and got stuck between my teeth. I ended up running to the store to get Oral-B satin floss to get the broken cheap floss out. It did the job, and now it's all I'll ever use.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
I love how this floss glides so easily and is strong. It doesn’t get stuck in your teeth and makes flossing a much more enjoyable experience.
Teri M.
Sioux City
Other floss gets stuck in my teeth I’m certain areas of my mouth because my teeth are too close together. Glide is the only Gloss that I can use without tearing it up when flossing!
Drea L.
Does the job and is pretty strong for floss instead of it snapping off all the time. I do enjoy flossing with this and the flavor is not bad at all. Also lasts a while which is nice and inexpensive, budget friendly.
Whitney W.
Knoxville
Most floss makes my guma burn really bad. This floss feels like silk and is vertually painless. Its also very freshening.