BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Bed Bat...*
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.
Tisha M.
Noble, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite floss by far! My dentist recommended it to me and I've been using it for years. It truly does "glide" through your teeth and causes no irritation. Would be great for beginner flossers, whose teeth and gums may not be used to flossing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Norma G.
Love using this floss and so does my son and boyfriend. It taste good and doesn't tear easily.
Katherine  S.
Part out everyday routine. It is a must in our house. It is effective cleaning and protecting our gums
Alexis P.
Los Alamos, NM
I've tried other types of floss, but the Oral-B Glide floss is my favorite. Flossing can be a pain - figuratively and literally. This stuff makes it less of pain and is a staple in my house. It doesn't break or leave fibers in between your teeth, which is always a positive.
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
As a dental professional, this is one of the top brands that I recommend for my patients. The glide floss is wonderful for tight spaces and removes plaque easily!
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)