BY ORAL-B #52 in Dental Floss & Picks

Julie M.
New Mexico
Just like any other floss. I prefer the picks more. I don't see how its worth the price. They also don't give you much in the package.
Shannon D.
Floss is one of those things that I have learned you can't skimp on. I tried using a generic brand, and it broke off, and got stuck between my teeth. I ended up running to the store to get Oral-B satin floss to get the broken cheap floss out. It did the job, and now it's all I'll ever use.
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
I love how this floss glides so easily and is strong. It doesn’t get stuck in your teeth and makes flossing a much more enjoyable experience.
Teri M.
Sioux City
Other floss gets stuck in my teeth I’m certain areas of my mouth because my teeth are too close together. Glide is the only Gloss that I can use without tearing it up when flossing!
Drea L.
Does the job and is pretty strong for floss instead of it snapping off all the time. I do enjoy flossing with this and the flavor is not bad at all. Also lasts a while which is nice and inexpensive, budget friendly.
Whitney W.
Knoxville
Most floss makes my guma burn really bad. This floss feels like silk and is vertually painless. Its also very freshening.
Chelsea B.
Mossy Head
This floss fits well between my tight teeth and gets between teeth that are difficult with other flosses. You can buy it at Walmart, Target, or your local drugstore. I definitely am planning on buying it again when I run out!
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
member-4c5e4
I really like this floss it’s not flimsy like other brands it gets where I need it and it leaves teeth feeling clean
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss. Really glides into the tough-to-floss spaces without feeling like you are going to murder your gums or pull a tooth out.

back