BY ORAL-B #50 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
As a dental professional, this is one of the top brands that I recommend for my patients. The glide floss is wonderful for tight spaces and removes plaque easily!
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to floss. It's gentle on my gums and it's in a bulk pack of six at our Costco for 15 bucks. It's a great deal and we're religious flossers in our household.
Elsa C.
Los Angeles ca
It's a good floos Irs cheap ir has a good flavor like mint and good smell you can find everywhere helps to keep clean your teeths
Georgia C.
It worked well but not as good as I hoped for the price of the product I still felt that my teeth weren't 100% clean afterwards
Amanda L.
Jacksonville
It's what the dentist gives me so I keep using it. I like that it's waxed or something so doesn't fray apart like other brands have.
Yasaman E.
i am a dental student and the Oral-B Glide is my favorite floss by far. i have strong contacts between my teeth and this floss doesnt break when i use it. It really glides ( no pun intended :P ) between my teeth and cleans gently without hurting my gums. I recommend this floss to everybody.