BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Teri M.
Sioux City
Other floss gets stuck in my teeth I’m certain areas of my mouth because my teeth are too close together. Glide is the only Gloss that I can use without tearing it up when flossing!
Drea L.
Does the job and is pretty strong for floss instead of it snapping off all the time. I do enjoy flossing with this and the flavor is not bad at all. Also lasts a while which is nice and inexpensive, budget friendly.
Whitney W.
Knoxville
Most floss makes my guma burn really bad. This floss feels like silk and is vertually painless. Its also very freshening.
Chelsea B.
Mossy Head
This floss fits well between my tight teeth and gets between teeth that are difficult with other flosses. You can buy it at Walmart, Target, or your local drugstore. I definitely am planning on buying it again when I run out!
Vitoria E.
wonder defines this brand I've never seen the same I'm in love with this brand I really loved the products I love
member-4c5e4
I really like this floss it’s not flimsy like other brands it gets where I need it and it leaves teeth feeling clean
Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss. Really glides into the tough-to-floss spaces without feeling like you are going to murder your gums or pull a tooth out.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is the only floss I will use. My teeth are super tight so I have to use the dental floss that does not shred. Not once have I have Oral-B Glide shred while flossing.
Parker C.
It’s floss that gets the job done. It’s effective and strong. Removing tough foods and providing just all the more clean teeth. I like it and will buy it again. It’s an essential to have within the household.
ayomide A.
Arlington, Virginia
It is really nice floss. I just recently got it so am still waiting to see improvements. But it's really nice thumbs up to oral b