BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Best floss I've ever used, fits and moves easily between my teeth. Usually buy at Walmart for best price since I use it daily. Also has a light minty flavor.
Sandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Sonia V.
I am very big on detail hygiene so I always go to this floss I love my smile being as white and clean as can be
Anahita Y.
I love Oral B floss! It is the softest and smoothest one I have tried so far. It's so gentle on the gums and does not rip my gums like some other ones I have tried before. I always always buy Oral B!
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I like this brand because it doesn't shred like some other brands I've used. My teeth a very close in some places and the texture of this floss allows it to fit well between my teeth without getting stuck. I feel like my teeth are cleaner when I use this floss because it's easier to use so I floss more.
Barbara B.
Paris, ON
Flossing with Oral B is so important to me because I know that it's the product that's gonna offer deep cleaning to help remove any food or plaque and help me keep my teeth until I'm in my 90's. Oral B know mouth care is important so the offer a quality product for reasonable cost. Thanks Oral B, You guys rock!!
Jessica B.
This is the only floss I buy, and there is no need to say more. It is the best! I always buy it and I wouldn't even bother to get another type or brand. I get always at costco or cvs. I recommend you to try it out!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
It's hard to say a lot about floss, BUT I do like this Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It does a great job of clean in between my teeth and I find it easy to use even with my permanent retainer. I use this regularly to floss and find that it is a consistently great brand/product. I find that it isn't too abrasive and is soft on my gums.
Amanda R.
Hamilton, OH
It's floss. Nothing special about it. Has a clean taste. I'll just keep typing since I don't know what else to write....
Jillian T.
Saint Albans, WV
I use this because it glides between my teeth easier than other brands. My teeth are crowded.