BY ORAL-B

Kim L.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I like the thinness of this floss. I have very tight teeth and floss will easily shred between my teeth. This brand does not and leaves my mouth feeling clean!
K T.
It's floss. It goes between teeth and gets gross stuff out. I do like the fact that it does glide well but other than that it is the same as other floss.
Kimberly T.
Berea, OH
Oral B Glide tools are the best! Recommended by dentists, I prefer the Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It works wonders!
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have used this product every morning for several months and nothing else comes close. Helps to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, no problems with plaque. The peroxide in it foams away stains and helps to remove trapped food particles. I prefer to rinse for about a minute and then rinse with water. Many thanks for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product to all.
Julie M.
New Mexico
Just like any other floss. I prefer the picks more. I don't see how its worth the price. They also don't give you much in the package.
Cohle A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this dental floss not too thick but clean in between the teeth and also keeps them feeling nice after flossing
Gina I.
N Brunswick, NJ
My teeth are very tight and this floss works great to slide between. It has a great taste and is a strong floss.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite floss! I have a nightly routine and won't be able to go to sleep without brushing and flossing my teeth! Ever since I've switched to oral-b glide I haven't been getting any cavities, it gets the job done by getting everything in between your teeth.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Best floss I've ever used, fits and moves easily between my teeth. Usually buy at Walmart for best price since I use it daily. Also has a light minty flavor.
Isabella G.
Apex, NC
I use this floss all the time and it keeps my teeth so clean and fresh! It really keeps you feeling fresh and nice throughout the day!

Walmart