BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Erin S.
Indianapolis, IN
Great floss. Really glides into the tough-to-floss spaces without feeling like you are going to murder your gums or pull a tooth out.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is the only floss I will use. My teeth are super tight so I have to use the dental floss that does not shred. Not once have I have Oral-B Glide shred while flossing.
ayomide A.
Arlington, Virginia
It is really nice floss. I just recently got it so am still waiting to see improvements. But it's really nice thumbs up to oral b
Liz M.
I’ve been using this for years because it doesn’t shred or get stuck between teeth.
I used to work in a dental office and this is all we would use and give out to patients.
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
As a dental professional, this is one of the top brands that I recommend for my patients. The glide floss is wonderful for tight spaces and removes plaque easily!
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Elsa C.
Los Angeles ca
It's a good floos Irs cheap ir has a good flavor like mint and good smell you can find everywhere helps to keep clean your teeths
Amanda L.
Jacksonville
It's what the dentist gives me so I keep using it. I like that it's waxed or something so doesn't fray apart like other brands have.