BY ORAL-B

Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I can't live without this floss. I must floss at least twice a day. This is great. It's not too thin and it is thick enough to do the job I expect it to do. It really is a great floss and I highly recommend it!
Shannon D.
Floss is one of those things that I have learned you can't skimp on. I tried using a generic brand, and it broke off, and got stuck between my teeth. I ended up running to the store to get Oral-B satin floss to get the broken cheap floss out. It did the job, and now it's all I'll ever use.
d a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good floss ,I reccomend this ,It helped me fix my bad breath too , My dentist told me to use this brand and I never egret buying it
Bianca M.
Chula Vista Ca
I must have this product with me.  It's very gentle on the gums and minty. The name Glide fits the product. I bought it at Target.
Mursal N.
Encino , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite floss! I have a nightly routine and won't be able to go to sleep without brushing and flossing my teeth! Ever since I've switched to oral-b glide I haven't been getting any cavities, it gets the job done by getting everything in between your teeth.
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
Really great floss! It's thin enough that it gets between my teeth but not too thin that it doesn't work. Really love this floss
Nia L.
Jonesboro, GA
I use this floss daily. I have braces and i like this gloss because it's not stringy and doesn't split when caught on my braces sometimes. Its strong so when you tie it on the flossers, the not doesn't come loose while flossing. Only people with braces will probably understand that.
Kimberly T.
Berea, OH
Oral B Glide tools are the best! Recommended by dentists, I prefer the Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It works wonders!
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
After 2 years of using Oral-B Glide Floss, which isn't the braided type, it's more of a flat, flexible nylon that is so gentle on the gums I was given a small sample size of the Clinical Protection Floss because my gums were starting to get very sensitive and I was concerned about getting gingivitis.
This floss is amazing! It's just as easy and gentle to use as the Oral-B Pro Glide but instead of having just the minty flavor coated it has a layer in which helps with not allowing g gingivitis to start and helps with treating it so it doesn't go further. I also noticed it is much more minty and does infact help with keeping bad breath at bay for longer than your traditional floss. I forsee me using this forever and have no intention of changing!