BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
My all time favorite floss. I used to use a famous toothpaste brand floss, but my dentist gave me a sample pack of the Oral B Glide floss and I was hooked. I have teeth that are squeezed in together very tightly and I used to regularly shred the floss as I was using it, that never happens with the Glide floss, it doesn't seem any thinner than my old brand, but something is definitely different.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Well as far as floss go I think this is awesome, it leaves your mouth minty. I use it with all the other pro health products so I do t know if it's just the floss alone. But if you are trying to find a life changing floss then reprioritize your life. It's floss and this one is good.
Amber H.
I love it, I have tight spacing between my teeth so I can't use regular floss. This stuff works great and doesn't thread apart as bad as other floss does. Definitely gets the job done, and doesn't snag on your teeth like regular floss. It does have a nice minty freshness to it as well.
Rachel H.
Easy to use, gentle on my gums, and inexpensive for my expensive taste. I use this twice a day and I really have seen improvement on my smile now that I regularly floss, (those college days were not so good to my teeth!) I'm not picky on the floss I buy, but I would buy this again.
Michelle S.
Bellflower, CA
This is the ONLY floss that I buy because it does not break and has a good flavor. Every other type of floss I've tried is either too thin or too thick. The flavor doesn't flake off into tiny bits either, which is definitely a plus as well. I will continue to repurchase this.
Lizzy L.
Lilburn
ok before i tried these i didn't know floss could have levels you know. this is some legit floss. I always thought floss was floss then i tried generic and yeah this floss is the best. get this floss it makes it easy to floss and it is also has a minty one thats extra legit
Iman F.
This is the best floss ever. It "glides" between teeth super smoothly and easily, but still does its job. I floss everyday and have tried quite a few different brands of floss, none of which compare. If all dentists used this floss, the world would probably be a lot happier.
Megan M.
St Augustine , FL
I'm someone who is super into flossing! My dentist recommended this specific brand and ever since then I have never looked back! It gets everything in those hard to reach places and I always end up feeling super clean! Glides effortless through and super gentle with your gums!
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great dental Floss! I use it twice a day! It inexpensive and keeps the inside of my mouth feeling minty fresh! I bough this at stop and shop during my grocery shopping. It is effective and a most have! I buy this brand every time! If you haven't tried it you need to!
Alison C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Was recommended to use this product by sister who is a dental hygienist. I love this dental floss because I feel it gets all the junk in between my teeth out. I'm also a fan of the duel pack when I can find it because it's cheaper AND there is usually always a coupon out there.