BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Beatriz S.
I've used this floss for many years. I like it because it slides easily between my teeth, does not fray, and does not cut my gums. It is flat, not round. The mint taste is subtle and fresh. I use a floss holder similar to the one that comes up when you search for 'floss' so I don't have to wrap it around my fingers
Karin P.
The glide floss is my absolute favorite! When I had braces, it was very easy to floss because the floss was ultra smooth and never snapped (hence Glide!). I have permanent retainers for my lower teeth and flossing is still easy peasy! It works so well and it doesn't irritate my gums either as do other flosses.
Leslie L.
Corp Christi, TX
I'm not huge into flossing, never made it a priority because I don't like the way it feels on my gums. However, little did I know, the reason is because I was using bad floss. A friend showed me this floss and said "my husband makes me buy the expensive one." So I tried it, I can see why. I floss daily now.
Shannon B.
West Union, SC
Love this product ! Its around the same price as other floss. But like I always preach, you get what you pay for! Its not stiff and hard to use, glides nicely through your teeth not damaging gums. It doesnt have a waxy coating, which i hate about the cheap Dental Floss. I bought mine at CVS pharmacy.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite dental floss. I cannot use the sticks with the floss on them they always break. This dental floss has a never ripped in half when I was using it. It glides through my teeth like a dream. It is also scented which is very nice. I will not use another dental floss. Highly recommend.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Flossing is sometimes something I forget to do every night.. but when I do remember this is the brand of floss that I have in my bathroom. Personally I like this brand and it has never failed to da the job for me. It's nice and minty tasting and It helps me get out all that caught food between my teeth!!
Kimberly A.
Cassatt , SC
I've tried many different brands of floss but Oral-B is by far the best. The Pro-Health floss has a nice thickness that I can use daily without leaving my gums sore. It works great to clear out any food debris and my dental hygienist just said to keep doing what I'm doing so she approves as well.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I have used this product every morning for several months and nothing else comes close. Helps to keep teeth and gums clean and healthy, no problems with plaque. The peroxide in it foams away stains and helps to remove trapped food particles. I prefer to rinse for about a minute and then rinse with water. Many thanks for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product to all.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
The best floss? The BEST floss. It never snags, it's incredibly long-lasting, and it comes in a mint variety appreciated by my whole family. It doesn't break, either, which is frankly one of my favorite features - there's nothing worse than strands of floss stuck in your teeth, right? But with this floss? Not a problem. Ever.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
Well as far as floss go I think this is awesome, it leaves your mouth minty. I use it with all the other pro health products so I do t know if it's just the floss alone. But if you are trying to find a life changing floss then reprioritize your life. It's floss and this one is good.