BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Treasure W.
I love using this floss. Unlike other brands, this floss is easy to use and does not get stuck in your teeth like some of the others on the market. It's cost effective and gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good quality floss.
Shanice C.
Harrison , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss , but this ProHealth specifically is my all-time favorite . I keep this with me everywhere I go to use in between meals to keep my teeth extra clean.
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite floss. I have a pretty bad overbite and have problems flossing at times but this floss glides right between my teeth. Never have an issue if I use this brand
Abbie M.
Coldwater, MI
I love how easy this floss goes in between my teeth without getting "stuck" or painful. I originally received a sample from my dentist, after falling in love with it, I now purchase it regularly
Navan L.
This floss is very nice, not too hard on your teeth and floss is very flexible and it is very minty however the only complaint I have is the plastic box is very thin and of all the times I have used this floss, the box always breaks.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
As a person who doesn't have the straightest of teeth, Oral-B Glide Pro-Health floss is a lifesaver. People who doesn't have perfect teeth often have a hard time getting floss into hard to reach places, and forcing the standard waxed floss blindly into those places can cause damage to gums. The Oral-B Glide floss slips effortlessly between your teeth to remove any gunk that's accumulated throughout the day without causing inflammation between teeth. I am loyal to this product and would never switch back to anything else.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
I am a dental hygienist and I do not typically recommend this floss on a professional level. I floss about 8-9 different mouths daily, and only about once every other week would I recommend this to my patients. Yes it is easy to use- but it is not the most effective plaque removing floss out there. This is good for getting used to the technique of flossing, or if you truly have tight contacts, but not the most effective floss for the average dental patient.
HOWEVER, any floss is better than no floss :)
Sarah J.
It doesn't hurt at all some of the other flosses have that very plasticy feeling but this is always smooth! It's easy to get where our toothbrush can't! And very cheap!
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family and I use this oral b glide floss and we love it. It never fails us and it catches everything that get stuck and cleans it very well. I highly recommend it.