BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shanell L.
spartanburg
The floss has its own taste it taste like mint and its very fresh.I bought this item at Dollar General and its very affordable and the pros it's a lot of floss in the containers and even doctors recommend this.
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to floss. Glides easily between teeth. I buy it at Walgreens generally. It's the best I've tried. If I get another brand I'm always disappointed. I use it daily and recommend it. My dentist uses it.
Kennidea H.
Grimes, IA
classic floss. does its job, has a nice minty flavor and doesnt hurt my gums when I get out of control while flossing.  been using this product for years and see no reason to switch to anything else!
Janine S.
I really like these because they're great at getting all those stuck in bits of food that get caught in your teeth, especially hard to remove things like corn-on-the-cob and pineapple. I use this daily.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this dental floss. I am an avid flosser, and you really can tell the difference between a good brand and a cheap one. I also like the taste, leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I would highly recommend
Sandy V.
I purchase these from Costco so it’s a better deal than purchasing them from other stores. I find this to be extremely effective at removing plaque from my teeth and leaving me with a fresh clean mouth.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
I can't live without this floss. I must floss at least twice a day. This is great. It's not too thin and it is thick enough to do the job I expect it to do. It really is a great floss and I highly recommend it!
Katie S.
Charlottesville, VA
Bought this for my daughter because her teeth are very tightly close. She always hated flossing because of that. But this floss just glides right through making flossing easy and comfortable.
Teresa W.
McCordsville, IN
Excellent product, love how easy it is to floss  with this product.  It glides easily in between your teeth which make it easier to use. Easier to use because it glides unlike some others. Normally purchase from Wal-Mart. Would definitely recommend this to other.
Amy L.
I like this floss, because it is easy on my gums and doesn't shred like some of the other string floss. This product also comes in a whitening floss which is my favorite but hard to find.