BY ORAL-B #53 in Dental Floss & Picks

Parker C.
It’s floss that gets the job done. It’s effective and strong. Removing tough foods and providing just all the more clean teeth. I like it and will buy it again. It’s an essential to have within the household.
Teri M.
Sioux City
Other floss gets stuck in my teeth I’m certain areas of my mouth because my teeth are too close together. Glide is the only Gloss that I can use without tearing it up when flossing!
Jami H.
Marianna, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite floss. I have a pretty bad overbite and have problems flossing at times but this floss glides right between my teeth. Never have an issue if I use this brand
Abbie M.
Coldwater, MI
I love how easy this floss goes in between my teeth without getting "stuck" or painful. I originally received a sample from my dentist, after falling in love with it, I now purchase it regularly
Navan L.
This floss is very nice, not too hard on your teeth and floss is very flexible and it is very minty however the only complaint I have is the plastic box is very thin and of all the times I have used this floss, the box always breaks.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
As a person who doesn't have the straightest of teeth, Oral-B Glide Pro-Health floss is a lifesaver. People who doesn't have perfect teeth often have a hard time getting floss into hard to reach places, and forcing the standard waxed floss blindly into those places can cause damage to gums. The Oral-B Glide floss slips effortlessly between your teeth to remove any gunk that's accumulated throughout the day without causing inflammation between teeth. I am loyal to this product and would never switch back to anything else.
Liz M.
I’ve been using this for years because it doesn’t shred or get stuck between teeth.
I used to work in a dental office and this is all we would use and give out to patients.
Ernest W.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Works like a dream. Teeth never felt so clean. So fresh makes people hate on me because they wish they had teeth that could reflect car headlights that are way to bright.
Amanda B.
Kansas City, MO
I am a dental hygienist and I do not typically recommend this floss on a professional level. I floss about 8-9 different mouths daily, and only about once every other week would I recommend this to my patients. Yes it is easy to use- but it is not the most effective plaque removing floss out there. This is good for getting used to the technique of flossing, or if you truly have tight contacts, but not the most effective floss for the average dental patient.
HOWEVER, any floss is better than no floss :)
Sarah J.
It doesn't hurt at all some of the other flosses have that very plasticy feeling but this is always smooth! It's easy to get where our toothbrush can't! And very cheap!