BY ORAL-B #38 in Dental Floss & Picks

Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is the only floss I will use. My teeth are super tight so I have to use the dental floss that does not shred. Not once have I have Oral-B Glide shred while flossing.
Drea L.
Does the job and is pretty strong for floss instead of it snapping off all the time. I do enjoy flossing with this and the flavor is not bad at all. Also lasts a while which is nice and inexpensive, budget friendly.
Parker C.
It’s floss that gets the job done. It’s effective and strong. Removing tough foods and providing just all the more clean teeth. I like it and will buy it again. It’s an essential to have within the household.
Liz M.
I’ve been using this for years because it doesn’t shred or get stuck between teeth.
I used to work in a dental office and this is all we would use and give out to patients.
Chelsea B.
Mossy Head
This floss fits well between my tight teeth and gets between teeth that are difficult with other flosses. You can buy it at Walmart, Target, or your local drugstore. I definitely am planning on buying it again when I run out!
Teri M.
Sioux City
Other floss gets stuck in my teeth I’m certain areas of my mouth because my teeth are too close together. Glide is the only Gloss that I can use without tearing it up when flossing!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
After 2 years of using Oral-B Glide Floss, which isn't the braided type, it's more of a flat, flexible nylon that is so gentle on the gums I was given a small sample size of the Clinical Protection Floss because my gums were starting to get very sensitive and I was concerned about getting gingivitis.
This floss is amazing! It's just as easy and gentle to use as the Oral-B Pro Glide but instead of having just the minty flavor coated it has a layer in which helps with not allowing g gingivitis to start and helps with treating it so it doesn't go further. I also noticed it is much more minty and does infact help with keeping bad breath at bay for longer than your traditional floss. I forsee me using this forever and have no intention of changing!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's hard to say a lot about floss, BUT I do like this Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It does a great job of clean in between my teeth and I find it easy to use even with my permanent retainer. I use this regularly to floss and find that it is a consistently great brand/product. I find that it isn't too abrasive and is soft on my gums.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my go to for all my flossing needs. It is normally cool mint flavor. I originally got it as a sample from my semi annual cleaning. I tried it and I liked it. Now, it is the ONLY floss I purchase. I have many, I carry one in my purse, car, desk drawer, each bathroom, and I think one can even be found in my bed side table. HA. I like the way it glides between my teeth. I always feel clean after using this.
Savannah T.
I have teeth that sit really close together and this floss is amazing with that. Due to the shape it is extremely easy to get to those hard to reach areas! Also, the minty of the the floss is awesome! I always feel like my teeth are clean using this floss!