BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Drea L.
Does the job and is pretty strong for floss instead of it snapping off all the time. I do enjoy flossing with this and the flavor is not bad at all. Also lasts a while which is nice and inexpensive, budget friendly.
Shannon D.
Floss is one of those things that I have learned you can't skimp on. I tried using a generic brand, and it broke off, and got stuck between my teeth. I ended up running to the store to get Oral-B satin floss to get the broken cheap floss out. It did the job, and now it's all I'll ever use.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is the only floss I will use. My teeth are super tight so I have to use the dental floss that does not shred. Not once have I have Oral-B Glide shred while flossing.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
After 2 years of using Oral-B Glide Floss, which isn't the braided type, it's more of a flat, flexible nylon that is so gentle on the gums I was given a small sample size of the Clinical Protection Floss because my gums were starting to get very sensitive and I was concerned about getting gingivitis.
This floss is amazing! It's just as easy and gentle to use as the Oral-B Pro Glide but instead of having just the minty flavor coated it has a layer in which helps with not allowing g gingivitis to start and helps with treating it so it doesn't go further. I also noticed it is much more minty and does infact help with keeping bad breath at bay for longer than your traditional floss. I forsee me using this forever and have no intention of changing!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's hard to say a lot about floss, BUT I do like this Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss. It does a great job of clean in between my teeth and I find it easy to use even with my permanent retainer. I use this regularly to floss and find that it is a consistently great brand/product. I find that it isn't too abrasive and is soft on my gums.
Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my go to for all my flossing needs. It is normally cool mint flavor. I originally got it as a sample from my semi annual cleaning. I tried it and I liked it. Now, it is the ONLY floss I purchase. I have many, I carry one in my purse, car, desk drawer, each bathroom, and I think one can even be found in my bed side table. HA. I like the way it glides between my teeth. I always feel clean after using this.
Megan R.
Nashville, TN
So... I don't like the Glide product as well as I like floss that isn't as flat. This is more like a floss ribbon than it is a string; it's flatter on one side and thicker by just a bit. While I think it does the trick just fine, it isn't my favorite just from a preference perspective.
Savannah T.
I have teeth that sit really close together and this floss is amazing with that. Due to the shape it is extremely easy to get to those hard to reach areas! Also, the minty of the the floss is awesome! I always feel like my teeth are clean using this floss!
Kendra G.
It works as well as any other floss. I can't really see a difference. It is a bit more flexible than most others. This is the brand that my dentist recommends. I like to keep it in my purse to floss between meals while I am at work. I would buy it again.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
Some dental floss is clearly better than others. This is one of the best you will find. It's so important to floss your teeth for your dental health. Start your children out early flossing and you will see results at dental checkups.