BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kendra G.
It works as well as any other floss. I can't really see a difference. It is a bit more flexible than most others. This is the brand that my dentist recommends. I like to keep it in my purse to floss between meals while I am at work. I would buy it again.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this floss! it leaves y mouth feeling and tasting fresh! I use this daily, and take it with me when i go eat anywhere. I usually purchase mine at walmart, but i believe they carry this just about anywhere. I will continue to buy this dental floss!
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA
I floss daily for good health. I prefer the "floss tape" than the "floss string" because I feel with the tape, more gunk is removed from my teeth. It is effective and easy to use. I prefer this brand and constantly do buy often. I recommend it to others.
Mary B.
I have tight spaces when flossing and this floss has been the only floss that I find comfortable to use. It slides between my teeth very nicely without pain. I would say this is one of the best floss' I have used and I would highly reccomed this product
Lindsay B.
Frederick, MD
This is pretty good floss. It's the only floss that stays strong and doesn't break while using. I use most nights after dinner and in the morning for a nice clean feeling. It's the only brand that I'll buy, so I have to recommend for that reason alone.
Lacey B.
Arcadia, OK
Holds together well. Has a great taste. Gets the job done. I use this at least once a day, but typically twice. Floss is floss, and most gets the job done. This is my typical brand that I go to, and I would recommend it to others. Definitely satisfied.
Vida W.
Great floss! I use the tape type due to the thread floss causing issues with my teeth! Last quite a while depending on use and is very affordable. Highly recommend to those looking for a floss for sensitive gums! Often you can find a coupon for it too!
Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
This floss is really good! There's a lot of product in it, and it smells really nice too. I like the ease of this product, and it definitely met my expectations. I'd buy this again and again, and I'd definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Shaina S.
Buffalo, NY
I usually struggle with finding a good floss because my teeth are pressed very closely to one another due to the fact that I had braces when I was younger. But, I do not struggle with this floss, and it always leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh.
Michelle F.
Federal Way, WA
I personally use this floss every night. I like it because it glides easily between tight contacts. However, because of the slippery surface of the floss it does not always remove all plaque from between teeth. I have used this floss for many years.