BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Brianna M.
Leduc
Felt gentle on my gums but did the job. My dentist gave me a free sample and I have been hooked since.
Maria F.
slice so gentle between teeth. Really clean the spaces between teeth. Is so effective and with great "sour"
Eloise C.
Vancouver, BC
Love this floss. Very good quality and has a nice mint flavour. Floss glides smoothly between teeth and doesn't fray or loose it's quality
Jodi C.
I love how easy it goes between my teeth; especially the ones that are close together. Other flosses would either get stuck or shred between difficult areas, but these glide through like satin - and because they are more of a band than a thread, they clean better because they cover more surface area
Marta A.
Indispensável para uma boa higiene oral! Com o fio dental podemos tirar todos os pedaços de comida que ficam presos nos nossos dentes! Ideal! Recomendo mesmo! Toda a gente devia ter um produto destes em casa pelo menos! Adoro mesmoooooo!!!!!
Deya V.
San Lorenzo
I love this floss. It makes my mouth feel fresh. I like how it gets my teeth cleaned.
Brittany C.
This is the best dental floss I have every tired. It is very smooth in-between the teeth.
Ellen W.
One of my favorite flosses of all time! Glides super smoothly and leaves a nice minty scent. It's just a lot easier to use than previous floss that I've tried.
K T.
It's floss. It goes between teeth and gets gross stuff out. I do like the fact that it does glide well but other than that it is the same as other floss.
kate S.
Clarenville, NL
Good product. I think it is reasonably priced and works just as well as higher priced floss. I will definately buy it again. I bought it at a local pharmacy.