BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)
Sandra P.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Lailma A.
Muito bom excelente produto super índico estou completamente apaixonada por ele ótima qualidade amei
Holly W.
Great product. Slides between teeth well and gets all the gunk out so your teeth feel fresh and clean
Jane I.
London , AK
It's just normal floss. It does what it says. I think floss is floss and just get any floss you want
Callie S.
Cranbourne
To me, floss is floss but this product does the job and keeps my teeth looking rad and clean.
Daisy J.
Excellent for my teeth, they are to sensitive. I never could use other floss .
Marta A.
Indispensável para uma boa higiene oral! Com o fio dental podemos tirar todos os pedaços de comida que ficam presos nos nossos dentes! Ideal! Recomendo mesmo! Toda a gente devia ter um produto destes em casa pelo menos! Adoro mesmoooooo!!!!!
Rachelle V.
Detroit, MI
The only floss strong enough to do the job but soft enough to not hurt your gums while at it!
Brianna M.
Leduc
Felt gentle on my gums but did the job. My dentist gave me a free sample and I have been hooked since.