BY ORAL-B #48 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Walmart
Keltie A.
This floss works the best for me in my flossing needs. I like the way it glides through and gets the food out.
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)
Collette F.
This floss works great. When you use it, it makes my teeth feel so clean and smooth also keeps dentist away!
Jacqui R.
Easy product to use, cleans my teeth well. Small package that fits into my small bag .
Nice minty flavor,
Maria F.
slice so gentle between teeth. Really clean the spaces between teeth. Is so effective and with great "sour"
Sonita M.
Brampton Ontario
Works it is a convenient size and has a great fresh smell. It's durable and easy to move between the teeth.
Mai P.
Me encantan, te ayuda a mantener la boca fresca y limpia y especialmente en alguna situación de emergencia
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thus floss is good. I'm not a huge fan of flossing but I do enjoy clean teeth and it does get the job done
sandra p.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Lydia G.
Victoria
Nice and easy to use. the flat floss glides between my teeth pretty well as they are quite close together