BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Letícia D.
This floss is great, when you pass between your teeth and the strands expands and then, a refreshment in the mouth.
Edelyn M.
I'm not very picky with floss (as I sometimes forget to), but this is nice and smooth and does irritate my gums.
isabella l.
Thsi floss is great, cleans my teeth very well, its perfect, i always go back to this product after I'm out of it
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)
Keltie A.
This floss works the best for me in my flossing needs. I like the way it glides through and gets the food out.
Saphira E.
Mission
It doesn't fray as easily as other glosses, I don't need any flavor either, it works, I can't live without it.
Collette F.
This floss works great. When you use it, it makes my teeth feel so clean and smooth also keeps dentist away!
Maria F.
slice so gentle between teeth. Really clean the spaces between teeth. Is so effective and with great "sour"
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thus floss is good. I'm not a huge fan of flossing but I do enjoy clean teeth and it does get the job done
Sandra P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product