BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Megan H.
Murphysboro, Il
This is very easy to use. I have braces and i have no trouble getting it between each tooth. Oral-b is by favorite brand when it comes to floss. It is very hard to find floss that works for my braces. I use it 2 times a day. I think if you have braces you should definitely try this floss
Stephanie P.
Santa isabel, Puerto Rico
I have braces..and other brands floss broken too fast! I choose oral b floss and is super for my braces and theeth!
michelle l.
They do the job, the floss string does not separate on me while I floss, they are durable. These are my go to floss, and you can easily buy them anywhere. Good floss brand in general.
Amanda M.
Whitby, Ontario
Love this stuff.
Only floss I'm not afraid to use. I have crowded lower teeth and this is a great floss to use to get between them!
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
Really great floss! It's thin enough that it gets between my teeth but not too thin that it doesn't work. Really love this floss
Georgia C.
It worked well but not as good as I hoped for the price of the product I still felt that my teeth weren't 100% clean afterwards
Katie K.
I love this I also have one in my purse flosses are necessary for a complete dental care and this has a great quality
Sarah E.
FPO, AP
Easy to use and doesn't shred like waxed floss. Easy to trim a useable length. My dentist gives these out for free!
Letícia D.
This floss is great, when you pass between your teeth and the strands expands and then, a refreshment in the mouth.
Susan S.
Margaree, NL
My teeth are very close together and I find it hard to find a floss that's easy to use. This is my favourite:)