BY ORAL-B

Sara M.
Richmond, BC
Really good floss .....my dentist friend recommended this ... if you arnt a fan of flossing this stuff will make you
Katie K.
I love this I also have one in my purse flosses are necessary for a complete dental care and this has a great quality
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
can feel it cleaning your teeth and is easy to use as it's not too thick. It's a good value and good to use daily.
Stephanie P.
Santa isabel, Puerto Rico
I have braces..and other brands floss broken too fast! I choose oral b floss and is super for my braces and theeth!
Letícia D.
This floss is great, when you pass between your teeth and the strands expands and then, a refreshment in the mouth.
Sarah E.
FPO, AP
Easy to use and doesn't shred like waxed floss. Easy to trim a useable length. My dentist gives these out for free!
Luyao L.
Port Moody, BC
Easy to apply and glide. The floss feels gentle yet it is very effective for places that are difficult to get into.
isabella l.
Thsi floss is great, cleans my teeth very well, its perfect, i always go back to this product after I'm out of it
Edelyn M.
I'm not very picky with floss (as I sometimes forget to), but this is nice and smooth and does irritate my gums.
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It doesn't fray as easily as other glosses, I don't need any flavor either, it works, I can't live without it.

Walmart