BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle H.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product as I find other brands strands tend to separate (Fray) while I'm trying to floss. I like that it gives you a fresh minty taste in your mouth after you've flossed. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone, and i'd recommend that everyone should carry one in their purse for those times that you need it.

**This Is based on my own PERSONAL PURCHASE, I was not given this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.**
Barbara B.
Paris, ON
Flossing with Oral B is so important to me because I know that it's the product that's gonna offer deep cleaning to help remove any food or plaque and help me keep my teeth until I'm in my 90's. Oral B know mouth care is important so the offer a quality product for reasonable cost. Thanks Oral B, You guys rock!!
Michelle B.
Grästorp
I have used this product every time i feel needing it! It's so handy and easy to bring wherever you go. It helps my teeth and gums clean and healthy. It doesn't weird taste like most of the floss I've tried. Now I found a good product that works for me and can I highly recommend this to everyone.
Yasaman E.
i am a dental student and the Oral-B Glide is my favorite floss by far. i have strong contacts between my teeth and this floss doesnt break when i use it. It really glides ( no pun intended :P ) between my teeth and cleans gently without hurting my gums. I recommend this floss to everybody.
Anahita Y.
I love Oral B floss! It is the softest and smoothest one I have tried so far. It's so gentle on the gums and does not rip my gums like some other ones I have tried before. I always always buy Oral B!
Melanie G.
This floss was just okay, I felt like it was too thin and kind of hurt my gums when I hit them with the floss. Also, because it was so thin and kind of slippery I feel like it didn't really clear out the spaces between my teeth that well.
sharon l.
riviere-beaudette, QC
My teeth are very tight so when i use any other floss, it hurts and i end up bleeding. With Glide, i don't have that problem because it is very thin and gets between my teeth very easily. I couldn't live wothout this floss.
Britany D.
Edmonton, AB
This floss is so great! It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums but is durable enough to really get into the teeth without fraying. It always tastes wonderful!
Tanya N.
I used to have braces and I currently have permanent retainers on my lower teeth. This is perfect for me to get in between the retainers without getting stuck. It doesn't make my gums bleed at all.
Jolaine W.
My teeth are very tight together and difficult to get floss through. This is my favorite dental floss by far, for its ease-of-use as well as how well it works to remove plaque from my teeth. I've been using this for years and have no plans on changing!