BY ORAL-B #40 in Dental Floss & Picks

Cynthia D.
My dad uses this and so do i but i don't care wat floss i use i just use the one my dad buys lol
Fatema S.
Toronto
Can't imagine my dental hygiene without using floss. Flossing is key for good oral health.
Alicia Z.
Humboldt, Saskatchewan
This is the one brand of floss that doesn't shred between my crowded teeth when I use it.
Trisha J.
Alvin, TX
I love the ease of hour this just slides in between my teeth without catching or lodging.
Beth M.
Great product! This floss does not shred and I love the minty flavor that mine came in!
Emilie P.
England
Very nice what does it mean your teeth take out the back I'm very highly recommended
Irene L.
Got this from my dentist. Pretty packaging and convenient format. Recommend this.
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
As a dental professional, this is one of the top brands that I recommend for my patients. The glide floss is wonderful for tight spaces and removes plaque easily!
Beisnel V.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to floss. It's gentle on my gums and it's in a bulk pack of six at our Costco for 15 bucks. It's a great deal and we're religious flossers in our household.