BY ORAL-B #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

Fiona L.
Very nic floss rally gets into every nook and cranny! Love it and will never go back to another brand. Highly recommend it to everyone !
julia p.
Easy to use, affordable and fresh tasting -- the perfect combination. Visible results and very effective. Definitely a repeat purchase.
Amanda M.
Whitby, Ontario
Love this stuff.
Only floss I'm not afraid to use. I have crowded lower teeth and this is a great floss to use to get between them!
Sophia S.
This product is great and leaves my teeth clean, as it should. The price is appropriate and Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss.
alysha k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best dental floss I've ever use. It slides in between teeth with no force as all and it keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
Really great floss! It's thin enough that it gets between my teeth but not too thin that it doesn't work. Really love this floss
Georgia C.
It worked well but not as good as I hoped for the price of the product I still felt that my teeth weren't 100% clean afterwards
Sherri A.
If you have crowded teeth this is the brand for you. No struggling and it's strong! Leaves a great mint aftertaste behind too!
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to floss!! It's the brand I always turn to. I don't think I've found a better brand, as I keep coming back to this one!
Joseph N.
allows a very thorough clean without tearing up. easy to tear and just the right size to remove all the food, even spinach ;)