BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sophia S.
This product is great and leaves my teeth clean, as it should. The price is appropriate and Oral-B is my favorite brand for floss.
Amanda M.
Whitby, Ontario
Love this stuff.
Only floss I'm not afraid to use. I have crowded lower teeth and this is a great floss to use to get between them!
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
Really great floss! It's thin enough that it gets between my teeth but not too thin that it doesn't work. Really love this floss
alysha k.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best dental floss I've ever use. It slides in between teeth with no force as all and it keeps your mouth feeling fresh and clean!
Sherri A.
If you have crowded teeth this is the brand for you. No struggling and it's strong! Leaves a great mint aftertaste behind too!
Georgia C.
It worked well but not as good as I hoped for the price of the product I still felt that my teeth weren't 100% clean afterwards
Rania H.
Edmonton, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to floss!! It's the brand I always turn to. I don't think I've found a better brand, as I keep coming back to this one!
Sabah H.
Great product! I have a daughter who wears braces ans she is fussy with floss and even she loves how smooth and strong it is
Joseph N.
allows a very thorough clean without tearing up. easy to tear and just the right size to remove all the food, even spinach ;)
Paola S.
Me gusta pero casi no los suelo usar pero me hace sentir un poco más limpia ya que te da sensación de una limpieza profunda