BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

michelle l.
They do the job, the floss string does not separate on me while I floss, they are durable. These are my go to floss, and you can easily buy them anywhere. Good floss brand in general.
Ellen W.
One of my favorite flosses of all time! Glides super smoothly and leaves a nice minty scent. It's just a lot easier to use than previous floss that I've tried.
Britany D.
Edmonton, FL
This floss is so great! It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums but is durable enough to really get into the teeth without fraying. It always tastes wonderful!
kate S.
Clarenville, NL
Good product. I think it is reasonably priced and works just as well as higher priced floss. I will definately buy it again. I bought it at a local pharmacy.
Gloria M.
This floss just glides between your teeth and grabs every piece of plaque along the way i was so shocked its like theres little plaque magnets in there!!
K T.
It's floss. It goes between teeth and gets gross stuff out. I do like the fact that it does glide well but other than that it is the same as other floss.
Jennifer M.
Victoria, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this floss! I've tried other floss's in the past but they have all been absolutely horrible. They would break and fray on me, this one is wonderful
Charissa M.
Quispamsis, NB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always use the special glide floss! My teeth are so tight together that regular floss just rips. This stays together and does the job for tight teeth!
Leila F.
London, Ontario
This is floss. Well, tape. It's fine. It does what it's supposed to. I don't have really tight teeth so I can't say whether it would break or shred.
Jamie E.
This is your average floss. All floss are usually the same to me. This does what it needs to do in helping get food out from inbetween your teeth