BY ORAL-B #59 in Dental Floss & Picks

Courtney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like this brand and how thin the floors is. my teeth are tight and I hate jamming thick floss through my teeth and into my poor gums. with this I don't have that problem.
Rachelle B.
Easy to use and works great! My teeth are very close together so flossing is hard and was actually one of my least favorite things to do.. That is until I started using this
Jyoti G.
New Zealand
I just can't go out without flossing.Its funny.I always use it after brushing.I also use mouthwash.Flossing is important for me.Loved this one.And yes I will buy it again.
Melanie G.
This floss was just okay, I felt like it was too thin and kind of hurt my gums when I hit them with the floss. Also, because it was so thin and kind of slippery I feel like it didn't really clear out the spaces between my teeth that well.
Kira H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works perfectly and isn't totally uncomfortable. It tastes fine and not too strong. I don't know that I could complain about floss... but this is what I've used for years.
Melissa G.
I like this floss because it doesn't get hung up on my teeth as it is skinner than others. It is also easier to get into my tighter grouped teeth so it's more effective as a floss. Especially when you eat popcorn like I do.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I hate dental floss that shreds or gets stuck inbetween my teeth. This stuff NEVER does! It doesn't fall apart or stick or fray. It's so easy and gets everything out!!
Sabrina M.
This floss works pretty well until it breaks. And it does tend to break a lot. When that happens, it gets stuck between my teeth which can be a hassle. Other than that, this floss does what it's supposed to do.
Love this dental floss. Works great for braces because it doesn't fray at the end and you can easily lace it through the wires. Also doesn't have a plasticky taste. Really great and strong dental floss.
Chiara N.
Keeps my mouth fresh and clean, recommended, specifically for the situations in which you need to clean your teeth but you don't have a toothbrush with you. Bought it in my local supermarket