BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kira H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works perfectly and isn't totally uncomfortable. It tastes fine and not too strong. I don't know that I could complain about floss... but this is what I've used for years.
Melissa G.
I like this floss because it doesn't get hung up on my teeth as it is skinner than others. It is also easier to get into my tighter grouped teeth so it's more effective as a floss. Especially when you eat popcorn like I do.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
I hate dental floss that shreds or gets stuck inbetween my teeth. This stuff NEVER does! It doesn't fall apart or stick or fray. It's so easy and gets everything out!!
Sabrina M.
This floss works pretty well until it breaks. And it does tend to break a lot. When that happens, it gets stuck between my teeth which can be a hassle. Other than that, this floss does what it's supposed to do.
Love this dental floss. Works great for braces because it doesn't fray at the end and you can easily lace it through the wires. Also doesn't have a plasticky taste. Really great and strong dental floss.
Chiara N.
Keeps my mouth fresh and clean, recommended, specifically for the situations in which you need to clean your teeth but you don't have a toothbrush with you. Bought it in my local supermarket
michelle l.
They do the job, the floss string does not separate on me while I floss, they are durable. These are my go to floss, and you can easily buy them anywhere. Good floss brand in general.
Ellen W.
One of my favorite flosses of all time! Glides super smoothly and leaves a nice minty scent. It's just a lot easier to use than previous floss that I've tried.
Britany D.
Edmonton, FL
This floss is so great! It doesn't irritate my sensitive gums but is durable enough to really get into the teeth without fraying. It always tastes wonderful!
kate S.
Clarenville, NL
Good product. I think it is reasonably priced and works just as well as higher priced floss. I will definately buy it again. I bought it at a local pharmacy.