BY ORAL-B #51 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Harmon ...
Luyao L.
Port Moody, BC
Easy to apply and glide. The floss feels gentle yet it is very effective for places that are difficult to get into.
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
can feel it cleaning your teeth and is easy to use as it's not too thick. It's a good value and good to use daily.
Edelyn M.
I'm not very picky with floss (as I sometimes forget to), but this is nice and smooth and does irritate my gums.
isabella l.
Thsi floss is great, cleans my teeth very well, its perfect, i always go back to this product after I'm out of it
Saphira E.
Mission
It doesn't fray as easily as other glosses, I don't need any flavor either, it works, I can't live without it.
Keltie A.
This floss works the best for me in my flossing needs. I like the way it glides through and gets the food out.
Collette F.
This floss works great. When you use it, it makes my teeth feel so clean and smooth also keeps dentist away!
Sonita M.
Brampton Ontario
Works it is a convenient size and has a great fresh smell. It's durable and easy to move between the teeth.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Thus floss is good. I'm not a huge fan of flossing but I do enjoy clean teeth and it does get the job done
Jacqui R.
Easy product to use, cleans my teeth well. Small package that fits into my small bag .
Nice minty flavor,